FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem Setting up Isboxer Pro (click bar)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

healier

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:55 am

Problem Setting up Isboxer Pro (click bar)

Hi guys,
I was trying to configurate the click bar for pro healing and I think something is not working properly... I am following Mirai ´healing like a pro´guide and the thing is I cant make the click bar appear in the game.. It is very weird because if i go with the mouse in game to the location where I set the click bar (369,276) and I left / right / shift + click the character is going to cast the correct spell, is like it has no opacity but I set the opacity as he has in the video (128) I tried to change it, and set an image and even do everything again but nothing.
I hope someone can help me.
thanks!!

Edit:

My profile: https://pastebin.com/cptJX4Xe
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:48 am

Re: Problem Setting up Isboxer Pro (click bar)

I'm not entirely sure what might be the problem because I took your profile, loaded it into ISBoxer, exported, launched a Slot, and the Click Bar appears right where it should—I tested this with both DX9 and DX11.

I can't say I've heard of anyone having issues with invisible Click Bars in the past, but perhaps you have other software hooking into the game client that could be affecting this?
<<

healier

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 pm

thanks for the repply Mirai, at least I am happy that I have set everything ok :lol:

Could be an installed addon? I don´t have another software it is very strange. I also tried to desactivate all addons in game but nothing happened.. btw I have dx12

thanks so much
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:45 am

It is unlikely an Addon will cause the ISBoxer menus/clickbars to not show, as ISBoxer is drawing them on top of the game windows, whereas an Addon can only work within the bounds of what the game allows. It is more likely to be some other overlay type software causing the issue, or something odd with your graphics drivers or setup.

As for "I have dx12". You are probably saying this, 1. because you have Windows 10, and 2. because a DXDiags will show you the highest version of DirectX, it doesn't report the other versions, even though they are there. In a Windows 10 installation, you also have Dx11, Dx10, Dx9, Dx8, and the compatibility interfaces for some of the earlier Dx versions too. As part of the Inner Space and ISBoxer installation, the Dx9 Extensions would also have been installed, so you have extra. Its also worth pointing out, that not very many current (as of this date) MMO's support Dx12, so I highly doubt you would have even selected to use the Dx12 API in the game options, and if you have, then chances are it wont work with Innerspace and ISBoxer, as currently, they don't support Dx12.

Anyway, it might help to get a compatibility diagnostic.
<<

healier

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

thanks for the repply Bob,

is just did the compatibility report as I usually play becaus i also tried to stop a lot of programs and proccess but nothing.. https://pastebin.com/N92HzcpB I hope it can help.

thanks again.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 pm

It could be because:

1) You have HIGHDPIAWARE flags set on the executable (whichever one you're using):
    Code:
    0 C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe: HIGHDPIAWARE
    0 D:\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe: HIGHDPIAWARE
    How to remove those.

2) One, or more, of these programs could be messing with things (the list scrolls):
    Code:
    1. ACMON.exe - Process ID: 3180 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ACMON.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 9, 0] [ASUS] [ACMON ]

6. AsLdrSrv.exe - Process ID: 3688 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\ASLDRSrv.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 78, 4] [ASUSTek Computer Inc.] [ASLDR Service]
    7. AsusTPCenter.exe - Process ID: 11088 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.87] [AsusTek] [ASUS Smart Gesture Center]
    8. AsusTPHelper.exe - Process ID: 1808 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPHelper.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.22.0] [AsusTek] [ASUS Smart Gesture Helper]
    9. AsusTPLoader.exe - Process ID: 10424 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPLoader.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.51.0] [AsusTek] [ASUS Smart Gesture Loader]

11. ATKOSD2.exe - Process ID: 2484 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [7, 0, 28, 1] [ASUSTek Computer Inc.] [ATKOSD2]

29. ColorUService.exe - Process ID: 1284 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\ColorUService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.8.5] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS Color Engine]

37. DMedia.exe - Process ID: 6652 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Media\DMedia.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [2, 0, 16, 3] [ASUSTek Computer Inc.] [ATK Media]

45. HControl.exe - Process ID: 7072 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 78, 8] [ASUSTek Computer Inc.] [HControl]

50. InsOnSrv.exe - Process ID: 3976 (C:\Program Files\ASUS\P4G\InsOnSrv.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [2.3.1.1] [ASUS] [ASUS InstantOn Program]
    51. InsOnWMI.exe - Process ID: 7088 (C:\Program Files\ASUS\P4G\InsOnWMI.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [3.0.7.0] [ASUS] [ASUS InstantOn Program]

59. KBFiltr.exe - Process ID: 1376 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 67, 1] [ASUSTek Computer Inc.] [KBFiltr]

78. RazerIngameEngine.exe - Process ID: 9284 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RazerIngameEngine.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.12.10166] [Razer, Inc.] [RazerIngameEngine]

80. rzcefrenderprocess.exe - Process ID: 8808 (C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\razer\InGameEngine\cache\RzSynapse\RzCefRenderProcess.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.12.10166] [Razer, Inc.] [Razer Chromium Render Process]
    81. RzSDKServer.exe - Process ID: 4088 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer Chroma SDK\bin\RzSDKServer.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.1.0.1] [Razer Inc.] [Razer Chroma SDK REST Server]
    82. RzSDKService.exe - Process ID: 4080 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer Chroma SDK\bin\RzSDKService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [2.0.4.4] [Razer Inc.] [Razer Chroma SDK Service]
    Shut them down to see if they're causing issues.

3) Your integrated graphics is potentially causing an issue. You can try forcing your GPU to do more of the work:
      1. Open the nVidia Control Panel
      2. Manage 3D Settings
      3. Program Settings tab (NOT Global Settings)
      4. Pick the game from the drop-down
      5. Find "Power Management Mode" in the list below
      6. Select "Prefer Maximum Performance"
<<

healier

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm

hi,

I did everything with no results..

first, I removed the highdpiaware flags on the executable following the video instructions then launched the game - still no click bar
secondly i shut down or at least i tried all the programs then launch the game with innerspace with no result
finally I changed the integrated graphics as you told me but nothing happened :(

after do all of this I run another compatibility test because I thought it maybe could help https://pastebin.com/7ywKDWm5

what do you recommend me to do?

thanks again guys.
<<

healier

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:02 am

Hi guys, I tried to use the same profile in another computer (almost brand new) and I still have the same problem with the invisible click bar ... what can I do? is there another way to heal without changing character every time? maybe an addon or something?

thanks,
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Is your other computer another ASUS laptop? Did you get a compatibility diagnostic on that too?

Have you tried grabbing Intel's latest graphics driver? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ The issue seems very graphics related. and you have both an NVidia driver and an Intel driver loading into the game, so you should make sure both are up to date (although with Laptops, you do sometimes need to use an older Intel driver and not let Windows 10 update it - this one is usually a bit of trial and error to figure it out).

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration