FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click Healing: Healing last clicked char (Solved)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThaSpike

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:30 pm

Click Healing: Healing last clicked char (Solved)

Hey guys,

After my last Topic I thought I had Click healing (using my unit frames) working, and it does as long as I play with the healer. When I switch to any of my other chars and try to heal from their window I get some weird behavior. On the first click nothing happens, clicking a second time gets the first healingspell going. But when I then click another char to heal it, the char I clicked on before gets the heal, not the one I currently clicked, for the current char to get healed I need to click a second time. Meaning that if I change char after every click the char I clicked last is always the one being healed. Switching back to the healers windows and it works as it should.

Here's my Profile on PrivatePaste.

Hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks,
Last edited by ThaSpike on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Re: Click Healing: Healing last clicked char, not current

So this post (a later one in the original thread that was followed and caused this problem) is then followed by another post, which leads to the OP link to dual-boxing [ISBoxer] Click Healing+, without addons which, after a quick scan provides this insight:

ZorbaTheGeek wrote:EDIT: Due to an oddity on the way ISBoxer sends a mouse sync, it's necessary to check a setting on the keymaps to ensure things happen in the right order.
So go to the keymap and ensure that "Hold any Keystroke Actions while Hotkey is held is "On"

Perhaps this is the problem? I see your profile does not have this option set.
<<

ThaSpike

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Re: Click Healing: Healing last clicked char, not current

Exactly the clue I needed, implemented the change and it's finally working like it should.

You're the man Bob, thank alot.

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration