FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Couple questions about client labels

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binpus

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Couple questions about client labels

I have been using Iso Boxer on and off for many games and many teams. I have been struggling finding something that should be easy.

How do you label your clients such as Mirai in his videos has 1,2,3 ect?

Second question how do you make the big large label that your Broadcasting? Top of the screen or where ever "Broadcasting"

I know these are as plain as day somewhere but I must be getting old or slow in my search fu.

Thanks in advance.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: Couple questions about client labels

Binpus wrote:How do you label your clients such as Mirai in his videos has 1,2,3 ect?

I used to do this with Click Bars back when I first began making tutorial videos and then Alge created a guide for it. However, my current implementation is much more intricate and advanced, and uses Menus rather than Click Bars. There is no guide for what I have, but you could just look at the how the default Toggles Menu is set up in ISBoxer to get an idea of how they basically work. Start by replacing the images for the toggles, and from there, create several unique Toggles Menus and assign them to each individual Character in ISBoxer (rather than the Character Set).

Binpus wrote:Second question how do you make the big large label that your Broadcasting? Top of the screen or where ever "Broadcasting"

Same idea as above. I copied Alge back in the day after I saw him set this up with a Click Bar, but again, I've since moved to using a custom Menu button which does nothing except display an image that I created in Photoshop. Then, in each Step of the Activate Repeater Mapped Key, I use Menu Actions to show or hide the Menu button depending on whether Repeater is enabled or disabled.
<<

Binpus

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply. I look forward to more set up videos. I make a functional team but my skills are a fraction of yours. I need all the help I can get. :D :D
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:45 am

So maybe not quite the large message, but I did a border type thing for broadcast here viewtopic.php?p=28975#p28975

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration