FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Advanced healing (Solved)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThaSpike

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Advanced healing (Solved)

Hey guys,

Trying to get advanced healing to work correctly, getting some strange behavior, e.g. healing the last target on the first click and only healing the targeted target on the second click, healing when clicking outside of the "Click bar" (Middle mouse button). I suppose I mixed up some things when putting the whole advanced healing process together using different sources. I stripped my profile down to just the healing part to rule out anything else causing the problem, to no avail. Who willing to take a look and tell me whats is wrong?

This is my ISBoxer Profile http://www.privatepaste.com/746b9cfd90

Thanks sPˊ!ˋKe
Last edited by ThaSpike on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Advanced healing

I can't see how your healer is targeting the alt to be healed??

You may be experiencing Assist Delay... http://isboxer.com/wiki/Game_features#Assist
<<

ThaSpike

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Via the click bar I have placed over my party frames.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Other than a few of the mapped keys being "pressed OR released", when there is only 1 step, e.g. Healing (Virtualised) -> Middle Mousebutton, Healing @mouseover -> Middle Mousebutton, which means it will try and fire the one step you have twice, once when you press the mouse button down and once when you release it.

And your Healing -> Toggle Mouseover mapped key which I would expect to be "pressed OR released", but is not. If it was, then it would turn on the "Healing @mouseover" Key Map when you moused over the healing clickbar and turn it off again once mouse off it. Mouse over is equivalent to pressed, and mouse off is equivalent to released.

And the final one of Priest - Disiplin - Healing -> Middle Mousebutton, is set to "Hold any Keystrokes" On, which I'm not sure it needed. It might be, but I'd try without it.

You usually want to try to be consistent through the chain of mapped keys. Either Pressed all the way or Released all the way, which you prefer is up to you. It may not make much difference but it certainly makes it easier to follow.

As the targeting doesn't appear to be occurring by anything in the ISBoxer config, and that is where the problem sounds like it is coming from, it is hard to diagnose. I could be missing something of course.
<<

ThaSpike

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 am

Thanks Bob,

I cleaned up the code, made the changes you advised, found another problem with the Click Bar and fixed that. Now it works ;-)

Thanks sPˊ!ˋKe

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration