FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CLS Pro Config with Repeater Region Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

crisdan

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:55 pm

CLS Pro Config with Repeater Region Issue

So I am using CLS Pro config and loving it. Now that I am onto healing I was trying to implement my old setup which is a simple GridClickset with a repeater region. My problem is that when I load that Repeater Region it works but my combat hotkeys (I use the default ones from cls pro config) stop working and the repeater region works fine.

I have found that cls pro config works perfectly as it has always for my team. However as soon as I load the "Druid" repeater Region all the macro sets and virtual combat keys no longer work. For example spamming the 1 key (default dps rotation) stops performing combat for the main character and all characters in my group. If re-export isboxer it has the same effect. Repeater Region "druid" still lets me heal but no combat hotkeys spam, and no dps is performed by main character or slaves.

If I log out and reload the same character set the combat hotkeys and cls pro config works fine. But as soon as I load the repeater region "druid" all combat hotkeys stop working and the repeater region works.

I am wondering:
1. Could the Grid and Gridclickset addon be causing an issue?
2. Besides pitbull is there another recommended addon for click healing with cls pro config?
3. What addons are anyone currently using with CLS Pro config and not having any repeater region healing issues?

I tried to attach my isboxer file but since its 7.1 mb its to big for any paste sites I know.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Re: CLS Pro Config with Repeater Region Issue

crisdan wrote:I tried to attach my isboxer file but since its 7.1 mb its to big for any paste sites I know.

I'm in the same boat. I use Google Docs when I need to upload my profile.
<<

rfarris

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:39 pm

crisdan wrote:So I am using CLS Pro config and loving it. Now that I am onto healing I was trying to implement my old setup which is a simple GridClickset with a repeater region.

I use Vuhdo, but assume that it's the same idea. Onstead of a "repeater region" I use VideoFX which works great. I assume that when you say "repeater region" (which I don't think I've ever used) is different from VideoFX. Have you seen MiRai's tutorials about VideoFX?
<<

crisdan

Post Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes I have. Mirai does great videos. I use to do videofx for healing. But I I think repeater regions is so much more efficient. The issue I have with videofx is the aspect ratio always made the video feed have awkard and usually unreadable text or data in the feed for healing.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:58 am

The interactive Video FX, is very similar to a Repeater Region.
If you're using Full Screen Stacked, or something similar then the scale of the viewer is going to work.

If you're using Regions, then a Video FX viewer is going to look off because the source is being rendered much smaller.

The idea of either is to broadcast the mouse click to the other window(s).
The Video FX lets you monitor a lot of information easily... and you don't need the click to go to exactly the same x,y coordinates.
A Repeater Region is going to send your mouse to precisely the same point on the other window; a Video FX is going to send it to the same point as the Video FX is set to view.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration