FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse look with right mouse click not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

GoTiK2

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Mouse look with right mouse click not working

LAX HELP!

GW2 mouse look with right mouse click is not working on current ISBoxer release.
I found several posts with info. Apparently this was broken once and you fixed it, now it's broken again.
Would you please check or let me know what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks pal,
GoTiK!

PS. I know it's a DUPE post, but in my defense:

[22:15] <@MiRai> GoTiK: Your best bet would be to create a new thread on the forum about mouselook being broken
[22:15] <@MiRai> Lax will see it tomorrow
[22:16] <GoTiK> lax will see it? the new post you mean?
[22:25] <@MiRai> GoTiK: Yes, he checks the forums numerous times a day.
[22:26] <GoTiK> duplicate post? or bump an existing one by adding a comment?
[22:26] <GoTiK> there are multiple posts already about the mouse look not working
[22:26] <Lavish> [isboxer.com/forum] Guild Wars 2: Mouse look with right mouse click not working - GoTiK2 - http://goo.gl/82gFe7
[22:28] <@MiRai> A new thread with relevent information about the current patch
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:58 am

Re: Mouse look with right mouse click not working

Inner Space build 6009, now the development build of Inner Space, corrects this issue. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

I still do not recommend multiboxing Guild Wars 2; you are more likely to get banned for multiboxing (if only due to player reports) than actually hacking it or using a bot, even if you are adhering to their rules on "multiclienting".
<<

GoTiK2

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Joe, I am technically not going to be multiboxing, just want to be able to open more than one instance of the game in my PC so I can release the other computer I normally use for the 2nd game. Wife needs to work too :D
<<

GoTiK2

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Hey Joe, just FYI the GW2 issue is fixed, and your software is awesome!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Return to Guild Wars 2