FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I cant get this to work correctly.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

vekien

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm

I cant get this to work correctly.

I setup a character set following the wizard tutorial on the IsBoxer quick youtube video.

When I start it, it loads the initial one, i login, then the window goes to its original location from my last play (and windowed). Then after about 2-3 minutes ISBoxer kicks in and it finally makes it borderless and moves it to where it should be and attempts to load another GW2, the issue is, it cant because the Gw.dat is in use, so I get this error:

"Unable To Open Archive File
Guild Wars 2 is unable to access its archive file Gw2.dat, please verify that this file is accessible and writeable and that no other program is using it."

How can I fix it? :cry:
<<

jimthev

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Re: I cant get this to work correctly.

I think that means you are only using one GW2 directory for both accounts. You want one copy of your entire GW2 directory for each account you want open at the same time on the same computer.

Also make sure you are make local.dat a virtual file for each character since you will get a similar error on that file if you don't.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2308 is an initial post on how to do it, but the local.dat file was moved out of the GW2 directory and into a windows user based directory since that howto was created (hence the need to virtualize local.dat).

Return to Guild Wars 2