Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ekpyrotic

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Latest builds, stable and dev broke right mouse click

The mouse cursor work normally.
Left click works normally.

I'm using multiple computers.
But left click only works in the original screen clicked and the secondary screens across other computers.
Left click does not work on other computers primary screen.
So all the none primary computers main screen can't left click turn.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Re: Latest builds, stable and dev broke right mouse click

Thanks for reporting this issue, I will take care of this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can temporarily revert to the previous live build, 5670, from the archives: http://www.lavishsoft.com/innerspace/archives
<<

Ekpyrotic

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Re: Latest builds, stable and dev broke right mouse click

This is a multi-computer problem.

I tried the latest dev version.
When I turn Broadcasting on, the right and left mouse click rotation only works on primary computer main window and all the computers small windows.
It doesn't mouse look on the other computers main window.

Scratch that, it's broadcasting inconsistently.
Right now it broadcasting to Two computers Main window and the small windows, but not the 3rd computers main window.
The cursor moves on all, but when the cursor over something it doesn't highlight in the other computers main window and I can't click select it. If I manually move the cursor over something it stays the highlighted color as if it's over something, while I move the cursor around with broadcast.
The visible cursor and where the cursor really is doesn't see to be the same on non-primary computers main screens. The real cursor position seems stuck on a point, but moves a little.
Clicking seem consistent if I don't move the broadcasting mouse.

Now broadcasting is working to the primary main and the small windows, but not the other computers main window.

Going to revert back to build 5670

Return to Guild Wars 2