FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help with second account gui

Moderator: MiRai

<<

JabbrWocky

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 am

Help with second account gui

I have a problem accessing the options on the second account that i am trying to dual-box. The video settings are set for wide screen style so when I launch it all the text is squished. The first account was the same until I launched it outside isboxer and changed the settings to get it to work right. I cant find any settings in the second account folder to change the ui outside the game. The only thing I can think of is that it has to be changed in the isboxer profile. Any help would be nice.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 am

Re: Help with second account gui

I had another thought. Modify your Window Layout so that the second window is much larger so you can see the GUI to change it. Then change your Window layout back to what it was previously.
<<

JabbrWocky

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 am

Alge wrote:I had another thought. Modify your Window Layout so that the second window is much larger so you can see the GUI to change it. Then change your Window layout back to what it was previously.

Yea I tried that as well. It does stretch the picture out but it still can't click on the gui. Its wierd because i can click on the gui on the left side of the page even when it is shrunk but anything that pops up in the middle to the right side of the page can't be clicked.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 am

Next option: without having ISBoxer or Inner Space running, delete any virtual files for that client, then run the game (from the folder that that slot uses) completely outside ISBoxer. Change the in-game UI to have the resolution you plan to box with. Then fire up your Character Set and it should recreate any virtual files from the default versions. Note: this assumed that the resolution information is in that virtual file but I suspect it is if both characters have different resolutions.
<<

JabbrWocky

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Ok I have solved it a little farther then before. I found out if I change my desktop display setting in my Catalyst Control Center to have the monitors setup as 3 extended displays instead of a 3x1 Eyefinity display desktop then it shows everything correctly when I created a new character set with the window layout as a window per screen. I can live with this if I just do extended screen but I would like to figure out a way to go back to my 3x1 setup if I could.

Return to Guild Wars 2