FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GW2

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gylon

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 am

GW2

I'm starting to lose faith in the quality of SWTOR customer support & now looking ahead to the future. Do you think GW2 will be a game that ISboxer can/will support?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: GW2

I don't know a reason it wouldn't work, but usually we have to wait for games to be in beta before we really know whether ISBoxer can/will support it. Apparently GW2 is in closed beta as of a couple weeks ago, so we might find out more in the next month or two. :)
<<

Prepared

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 pm

The reason ISBoxer may not work with Guild Wars 2 could be the same reason that ISBoxer never worked for Guild Wars. Guild Wars 2 has an upgraded graphics engine over Guild Wars. Time will tell but I'm hoping that ISBoxer does work with Guild Wars 2 and if it doesn't work initially that at least it will be worked on to get it working. I've got big plans for multiboxing Guild Wars 2.

Prepared, the massive multiboxer of 50 accounts on Aegwynn in World of Warcraft.
<<

Prepared

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I am planning to pre-purchase multiple copies of Guild Wars 2 on April 10th when it becomes available to do so. Once I get into the beta testing (which is one of the perks for pre-purchase), I will give ISBoxer a try with it and post the findings here.

Prepared, Guild leader and only member of Bring Alliance Death and massive multiboxer of Kil'Jaeden realm in World of Warcraft

Return to Guild Wars 2