FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant Log In

Moderator: MiRai

<<

indigooo

Post Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 am

Cant Log In

Hello there, I found a wall I cant pass, after installing and configuring lavish software and isboxer, there is something i cant get working. I am not able to log in with any of the accounts. If i launch the game manually i have no problem with that. It just say that i couldnt log in with the information I entered. Also, is there any way to launch the 32bit client instead of the 64 bit one?

Thanks in advance
<<

indigooo

Post Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:16 am

Re: Cant Log In

Apparently copy pasting the login information, account and pass, fixed it.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 am

Your password issue is covered in the Diablo 3 Quick Start Guide where it talks about turning off Key Maps to enter passwords.

I'm not familiar enough with D3 to know why you would want to change the executable used or if that is advisable. Anyway, the instructions for changing your existing Game Profile are at http://isboxer.com/wiki/Game_Profile. Alternatively, you could create a new profile with http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Add_a_Game, making sure you update your Characters in ISBoxer to use this new game profile, i.e. read the last sentence of that page.
<<

indigooo

Post Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 am

Still the same problem with numpad, using copy paste anyway, no problem.

Thanks
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:53 am

If you have created new Mapped Keys, and put them into Key Maps which are not disabled by the Enable/Disable Key Maps toggle, then they will always end up being active, and thus impact password entering, chat, and various other things.

Depending on the age of your configuration, the current rule of thumb is to only put new mapped keys into the Key Maps that have the word "Hotkeys" in the name (unless of course you are familiar with how it all works and then it is up to you to configure it correctly).

If in doubt, share your config, and we can probably tell you where it is going all wonky.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected