FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A typical cant get this to work noob post

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fcdobbs

Post Fri May 12, 2017 3:11 pm

A typical cant get this to work noob post

I have seen youtube posts that show ISBoxer working so I know it can. Before I got ISBoxer I was running two side by side foreground screens of D3. Doing it this way I get 60-80 fps on both. doing this with open hardware monitor I am running around 40-75% cpu usage on all 6 cores.

When I use ISBoxer I get 100% usage on cpu 1, about 7-15 fps, and major lag on the background mouse. I have tried messing with the cpu optimization wizard in the ISBoxer toolkit to no avail. Yes I saved and exported. Any help would be appreciated as at this point I am not bothering with ISBoxer but would like to use it as I am $75 in.

I am using
Win 7 pro
8gb mem
geforce 970 with 4 gig mem
sandisc extreme pro ssd drives all around
most importantly a razor mouse which should make everything run great.....
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Re: A typical cant get this to work noob post

Without seeing the profile, its hard to say. But when you were messing with the CPU wizard, did you select the last option in the drop down (note: you could also use the "Select No CPUs, let the game doing it" option as they are effectively the same thing).

When you say the CPU is 100%, what is actually doing that? Have you looked in Task Manager at the very least to make sure it actually is Diablo using 100% and not a combination of other applications, like Antivirus/SearchIndexer or something?.
<<

fcdobbs

Post Fri May 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: A typical cant get this to work noob post

As usual this was a case of operator error. Thanks for babysitting another customer. I have had to do it myself. I must not have been exporting after saving or something because now its working with virtually no framedrop. Appears to be working great with the exception of no proper loot drops........

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected