FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Numbers bleed through on Login? Help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

RatioKiller

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Numbers bleed through on Login? Help

Hello guys, I am pretty new to ISBoxer, right now i am trying out the demo to see if i like it etc, and I really, do, it's just some things are giving me some real trouble that I hope you can help me out..

So right now, when I fire up D3 (running 4 acc) and I go to type in my username / passwords, I first toggle off broadcasting to type in my info, but, it seems that whenever i type numbers, it tends to broadcast the numbers to a different screen, OR doubles / triples it on the current screen. For example, say my username is bob213@gmail.com

When I go to type in the 2, it will either write 22 or nothing, then i notice in another screen, there is the two...

Not sure how to better explain this problem but I hope you can help.

Thank You.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Numbers bleed through on Login? Help

It sounds as if you've got several Key Maps (or Mapped Keys), some of which aren't actually being toggled. You're more than welcome to share your profile and we can take a look at it, but I suspect simply clearing your profile and re-running the Quick Setup Wizard will fix you up quicker than having to wait for us (unless you've got a ton of stuff set up that you just can't bare to lose and want to keep).
<<

RatioKiller

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: Numbers bleed through on Login? Help

MiRai wrote:It sounds as if you've got several Key Maps (or Mapped Keys), some of which aren't actually being toggled. You're more than welcome to share your profile and we can take a look at it, but I suspect simply clearing your profile and re-running the Quick Setup Wizard will fix you up quicker than having to wait for us (unless you've got a ton of stuff set up that you just can't bare to lose and want to keep).

I am not sure what the problem was, but redoing the quick setup wizard did indeed fix it, thanks

Just another quick question...

1) After finishing the quick setup wizard, if later you want to modify your individual window controls, change the "broadcasting mode starts on in all windows" or "broadcasting toggle affects all windows" basically to return to this one screen, how can you get there?

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected