FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Binding Help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

brenneman10

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Key Binding Help

ok here's the gist of my problem:

when I log in through battle.net launcher and only want to play one character - my key bindings sent to my mouse work perfectly. - I'm using a logitech MX7 mouse with my 4 action bar keys bound numpad1 - numpad4 for simplicity's sake.

this works flawlessly when I launch the game without ISBoxer/Innerspace.

as soon as I launch my team my key bindings DO WORK if I push the actual NUMPAD1- 4 on the keyboard and they work with all 4 chars in ISBOxer on the team, so the binding seems to work from ISBoxer, but the point of the keybindings is to get it to my mouse... and when I click the appropriate mouse button bound to NUMPAD1 -4 none of the skills work in any window...

i originally thought it was a key map issue and it may still be, but from my novice eyes the very simple key maps in ISB42 - Combat Broadcast and ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys bound 1-4 to NUMPAD 1-4 and it works in game when pressing them from the keyboard just not the mouse.

i've been all through SETPOINT (logitech's software to reassign buttons) and assigned these to different keys like f6-9 and always the same result - works in game from keyboard just not the mouse click...

can someone help me with some brainstorm here? i'm at a loss, but am super excited to get multiboxing again - seems like the last step to get there.

I also tried managing the application to which these keybindings worked, but to no avail. this means I whitelisted DiabloIII64.exe for these specific clicks. I wasn't sure if when launching from ISBoxer i should maybe be whitelisting ISBoxer, or Innerspace - ieventually whitelisted them all, but again didn't do anything new.

NUMLOCK is on, so it shouldn't be anything that dumb, but I feel like I'm missing something fairly simple, just can't think of what it would be.

TIA
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Re: Key Binding Help

You just have to run the Logitech software (e.g. setpoint) as Administrator.

FAQ: Why are my custom keyboard/mouse buttons not working?
<<

brenneman10

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Key Binding Help

I had a feeling it would be something simple, I aplogize for missing this in the FAQ, I even looked through that, but got to a different portion of it through google and didn't scroll up... thanks again!

i'm up and running and ready for S10!

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected