FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UPDATE: Fix for Diablo 3 patch 2.4.3 is now LIVE

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Devile

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:42 am

Re: Work in progress: Diablo 3 2.4.3, both 32-bit and 64-bit

lax wrote:Inner Space build 6155 is now available and should correct the hang at logging in.

To try it out, right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick 'Download development (test) patches' and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but even with version 6155 I still get a crash. I dont even see the login screen, Diablo just crashes before that with "The application encountered an unexpected error.". This is my game configuration:

http://imgur.com/a/Dqxd5

Do I need to add anything else? I'm trying to use the 64bit client.

PD: nvm, just read the previous posts. Will use the 32bit for now.
<<

centor

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: UPDATE: Fix for Diablo 3 patch 2.4.3 is now LIVE

For me diablo 3 crash again impossible to play with diablo 64 bit
Attachments
CrashDiablo3.PNG
CrashDiablo3.PNG (49.69 KiB) Viewed 16270 times
<<

Devile

Post Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Same error with the latest 6157 build.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Inner Space build 6158, now LIVE, has been tested to resolve the remaining reported issues with Diablo 3 x64 + Direct3D 11. To get this update, just close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up!
<<

Xabster

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

The notification text such as "Key maps enabled" or "Broadcasting enabled" doesn't show up. I can broadcast just fine but I don't see the text that it's now enabled. Furthermore the mouse cursor does not show in the background windows. I can bring the background windows to the front and I have a cursor but while they're shown in smaller windows I cannot see the cursor.

I'm using build 6158 and I'm running the battle.net app (not skip launcher) and I've unselected "use 32 bit version" in the launcher so I'm running 64 bit. I tried recreating my setup using the wizard but I still have the issue.

I can report a quite nice improvement in performance though. I dropped from 83-85% CPU usage (standing still at a very specific spot with 4 characters) down to about 60... sometimes it drops to just above 50% at that spot.

Edit: While play around a bit I've now noticed that my 2nd window is always the one desyncing and I can try running at a straight line and with all 4 characters and that specific window just runs slight off course... I'm not sure if this is related to the new release or if it's always been like this for me.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Xabster wrote:The notification text such as "Key maps enabled" or "Broadcasting enabled" doesn't show up. I can broadcast just fine but I don't see the text that it's now enabled. Furthermore the mouse cursor does not show in the background windows. I can bring the background windows to the front and I have a cursor but while they're shown in smaller windows I cannot see the cursor.

I'm using build 6158 and I'm running the battle.net app (not skip launcher) and I've unselected "use 32 bit version" in the launcher so I'm running 64 bit. I tried recreating my setup using the wizard but I still have the issue.

I can report a quite nice improvement in performance though. I dropped from 83-85% CPU usage (standing still at a very specific spot with 4 characters) down to about 60... sometimes it drops to just above 50% at that spot.

Not that it should make a difference, but what if you skip the launcher?

When skipping the launcher, I'm not seeing any issues with the cursors or the standard pop-up text with x64/DX11, at least on the login screen - http://i.imgur.com/cIeXqUA.jpg

If I could remember my account names then I'd be able to test in game, but until Blizzard gets back to me that'll have to wait.

EDIT: Finally got four accounts in game and everything is perfectly normal on my end—using W10 with an nVidia GPU (non-SLI at the moment).

EDIT2: If you're using the Large Cursor option, then that might be breaking your in-game cursors.
<<

Xabster

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Not that it should make a difference, but what if you skip the launcher?

No, skipping the launcher doesn't change anything for me. I still do not see cursors in the background windows nor do I see a confirm "Broadcasting has been enabled" text or any other text from isboxer anywhere in the windows. I can broadcast just fine though.

I tried disabling the large cursor and it made no difference even after restarting everything afterwards.
<<

Devile

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 am

lax wrote:Inner Space build 6158, now LIVE, has been tested to resolve the remaining reported issues with Diablo 3 x64 + Direct3D 11. To get this update, just close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up!

It still crashes for me with build 6158:

http://imgur.com/a/ElN7w

I'm using Windows 10 64bits.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:26 am

Devile wrote:
lax wrote:Inner Space build 6158, now LIVE, has been tested to resolve the remaining reported issues with Diablo 3 x64 + Direct3D 11. To get this update, just close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up!

It still crashes for me with build 6158

The crash everyone was getting has definitely been fixed. This one is yours :)

It will help to see D3Debug.txt from your Diablo 3\X64 folder. (There is a different D3Debug.txt for 32-bit in the main Diablo 3 folder. You have to open up the X64 sub-folder)

Within this file, at the bottom, it also gives the path and filename for a matching .dmp file, which if you can e-mail to lax@lavishsoft.com, I can take a look.
<<

Devile

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 am

Just sent you an email with both files. Thanks a lot!
PreviousNext

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected