FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New installation and default configuration loads very slow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

KriS

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:09 am

Re: New installation and default configuration loads very slow

MiRai wrote:I would imagine sometime in 2017.

Hmm need to buy new licence in December.. do you know if new ISBoxer will be for free for users with active licence or we need to pay for new version?

MiRai wrote:Not only is everyone's computer configuration different, even when their hardware is identical, but the game, Inner Space, and Windows were all different builds at that time, so unless you could go back to that setup exactly to run tests, then I doubt you're going to know why your Character Set loads 15 seconds slower.

Yea.. you've right, but I still try to optimize my computer for best performance. It work very fast for my job, but I also use it for gaming (two games only). I've default windows installation, default innerspace/isboxer config, so what I can check/change for faster game loading? :) It's true.. 1:20 sec is not too long.. but I'm wonder what I did wrong with my hardware/setup, because ~20% slower it's too much I thing.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:15 am

KriS wrote:Hmm need to buy new licence in December.. do you know if new ISBoxer will be for free for users with active licence or we need to pay for new version?

ISBoxer 2 is on the same license as ISBoxer -- free software for Inner Space. You will have the freedom to use either, on the same dollar. :)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:16 am

KriS wrote:Yea.. you've right, but I still try to optimize my computer for best performance. It work very fast for my job, but I also use it for gaming (two games only). I've default windows installation, default innerspace/isboxer config, so what I can check/change for faster game loading? :) It's true.. 1:20 sec is not too long.. but I'm wonder what I did wrong with my hardware/setup, because ~20% slower it's too much I thing.

I ran a test this morning and it took 1:20 to launch four game clients in 1920x1080. I doubt you're going to shave much more off of that, unless you want to go back to Windows 7 and Diablo 3 from a year ago. :)
<<

KriS

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:22 am

lax wrote:ISBoxer 2 is on the same license as ISBoxer -- free software for Inner Space. You will have the freedom to use either, on the same dollar. :)

Wow! First time from long time someone don't want much money for new update when software revision was change! Companies wrote "lifetime warraty/Lifetime update" but change soft from version 10.x to 11.x and you need to pay again for "lifetime" upgrade :/
Congrats.. you've me for next 3 years as a subscriber :)
<<

KriS

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:25 am

MiRai wrote:I ran a test this morning and it took 1:20 to launch four game clients in 1920x1080. I doubt you're going to shave much more off of that, unless you want to go back to Windows 7 and Diablo 3 from a year ago. :)

Ok, thx for yours tests. So we need to wait for new Isboxer... let's hope Lax release it near beginning nor end 2017 ;)
<<

KriS

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:20 pm

MiRai wrote:
KriS wrote:Looks awsome! Any update about release date? Video came from more then 1 year ago so anyone need to know something about release date :)

I would imagine sometime in 2017.

Do we have any update about release date?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 pm

The last news was that in the Annoucement forum.
viewtopic.php?p=42429#p42429
Previous

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected