FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Running d3 ptr

Moderator: MiRai

<<

joshdvt

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:56 am

Running d3 ptr

I've had issues in the past running diablo 3 PTR and resolved them by removing any instance of Diablo 3 "live" from Inner Space. This worked in the past to allow me to multibox 4 instances of d3 ptr. SO I did this and Added Game of d3 ptr instance with the correct parameters. Now, when I attempt to launch Character Set or Slot nothing happens... Any ideas? If i attempt to simply launch a single instance of d3ptr thru Inner Space, it launches without issue and avoids the launcher so I feel my game is configured correctly... I've attempted to make my character set over thru ISBoxer with no luck. I also restarted my PC.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Running d3 ptr

Have you assigned the correct Game/Game Profile to your characters in ISBoxer? Sometimes an old existing profile which is assigned can slip through ISBoxer's export process without a warning, and then you end up trying to launch a profile that doesn't exist. So, I'd first look at each of your characters in ISBoxer (click on them one at a time) and look at their assigned Game/Game Profile (lower right pane). Don't just visually check if something is assigned, look in the drop-down list of choices.

If so, then we probably need a diagnostic (for game crashes) even though it's launching through the standalone profile (which is why the above suggestion is probably right).
<<

joshdvt

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:05 am

Thanks for your input. Where do I go in ISBoxer to see "assigned Game/Game Profile" for a character?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:40 am

<<

joshdvt

Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Thanks a millions you two. The Game Profile field was somehow blank! Its working now - thx

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected