FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is recomendable to multibox on Hardcore?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Katzeo

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 am

Is recomendable to multibox on Hardcore?

I am thinking of buying a pair of copies for multiboxing (3 extra copies), but only if it is good on hardcore... So, I'm asking your opinions about it What do you think it is better? solo playing (1 character) or multiboxing with 4?
I mean the group bonuses are very good, here are some:

-The XP gains are about X10-20ish (not sure tho, it is what I have red) wich if it is true it is ridiculous.
-The huge magical drop bonus
-Legendary gem upgrading, you see the groups will be running much higher greater rifts than the player would typically be doing solo and thus the player can upgrade their legendary gems several levels higher than is actually even possible solo.

Thanks for reading
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Is recomendable to multibox on Hardcore?

Multiboxers die all the time, so... I'm going to say no, but you're more than welcome to be the first hardcore multiboxer who has overcome what others could not. :)
<<

ctoph

Post Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:53 am

Re: Is recomendable to multibox on Hardcore?

right now I'm doing 2 crusaders on hardcore. One is a typical well-geared LoN bombardment build, the other ive geared/specced out as a tanky support. my bombardment click on my main sader corresponds to a judgement click on my support, to pull creatures in and slow them. They both run 2 different laws for AR increase and HP regen. They both run steed charge on the same key (watchout for cooldown reduction on this one). My condemn on my main sader clicks shield glare on my other, since that's usually when I'm about to bombardment. It's working out quite nicely so far, I'm not sure what it'd do to increase this to more crusaders but I'm sure there are some options there.

I run with cheat death passives on both and akkarats champion prophet (a dmg/toughness buff on a long cd that has a cheat death built in) and I gear very tanky on my support crusader so no deaths yet. That being said I haven't tried anything overly difficult yet.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected