FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Toggle Window Question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Reeeses007

Post Wed May 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Toggle Window Question

Hey guys, looking to figure out if this is possible. Is there a way to make a key map that will Toggle character 'X' window and allow me to just control character 'x' for as long as I hold a specified key map?

For example, I have 3 characters I box. Character 1 is my main screen. If I see something drop on my 2nd character and want to hold a button that will both toggle Character 2's screen as the main and allow me to only control them until I let go of the button. Once I release this button it will resume to Character 1 screen. Let me know if I need to clarify more or if this is possible.

I have made a key that just allows me to control character 'x' but my 2nd and 3rd characters screens are much smaller, thus harder to navigate which is why I would like the temporary control to make it my temporary main screen as well. Thanks for the help!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 11, 2016 2:53 pm

Re: Toggle Window Question

Reeeses007 wrote:I have made a key that just allows me to control character 'x'

No need to create a new Mapped Key for this, as the Wizard already setups up six of these for you in the Non-Combat Key Map (all you need to do is add a Hotkey if you didn't during the Wizard setup). As for remedying your issue with being able to see the smaller screens, you're going to need to enable the Cursor-Based VFX option for those Mapped Keys, and if you want to avoid a pixellated window, then you're going to need to create a VFX Layout, as well.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected