FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Round robin + shift attack

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bigp3rm

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Round robin + shift attack

I have a key set to round robin a skill. I am always holding shift attack and use all 4 cooldowns when I do this. How can I fix this?
<<

Yelgis

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:04 am

Re: Round robin + shift attack

I am reposting this from another thread since it applies here as well...

I assume you have your macro set to a standard keyboard key that is printable like 1 through 4 or some letter.

Then your Razer mouse is repeating that key at some interval. The problem is when you hold shift ISboxer is seeing shift+your keybind. This does not trigger your keymap so what is happening is when you are holding shift ISboxer is broadcasting shift+whatever key you are using to all 4 clients because of your broadcaster settings.

To solve this problem right click on your keymap in ISboxer and select the Create Alternate option. On that alternate that is created set the hotkey for it to shift+whatever the original is. Now when you hold shift and you are sending shift+whatever constantly it will trigger the intended keymap.

NOTE: Don't ask for any help related directly to macro products like Razer. Game automation is frowned upon by both the ISboxer creator and the community here because it can cast us in a negative light and give fuel for the fire so to speak to the people wanting to point at us and call multiboxing cheating. I only answered because your issue is related to keymaps and alternate keymaps.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected