FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Full screen stacked with 2 monitors

Moderator: MiRai

<<

FuchsT

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Full screen stacked with 2 monitors

Hi all,

i have 2 monitors, the main is a laptop (resolution 1920x1080) and the second (resolution 1280x1024).
I configure my 3 caracters Diablo 3 and the 4th is dxnothing.

I want as Windows layout Full screen stacked and put dxnothing on the second monitor so i can add the Video FX viewers windows.
I don't have any problem with Video FX but i can't put the dxnothing windows on the second monitor.
I read this topics http://isboxer.com/wiki/DxNothing and saw the video.

In this topic it's written :
You will need to figure out how you want to do your Window Layout, of course. This window can go anywhere though. In my case, my Window Layout is Full Screen Stacked. I moved Region 6 (the extra one) to my second monitor

I don't know how he did that. Can someone explain me ?

Thanks
Last edited by FuchsT on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Re: Full screen stacked with 2 monitors

After you create your Window Layout via the Wizard, in the upper left pane of ISBoxer you need to goto Window Layouts, select your layout (you can usually tell which one if you have multiple because it will be associated with your character set), then in the lower left pane, select Regions, and then on the right hand side there, you should be able to drag/drop the black regions around on the blue Displays (note, you need to have the Regions tab active for this to work).

If you need to select a specific region that is hidden behind the others, select it from the drop down in the Regions tab, and it will come to the front.

If your second display is not showing in your window layout, then it will be because it was not connected/detected at the time the Window Layout was created. You will need to create a new window layout at which point the display detection will happen and the new Window Layout should include it.
<<

FuchsT

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Re: Full screen stacked with 2 monitors

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, it works just fine :D

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected