FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BATTLE.NET LAUNCHER? READ THIS.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:31 am

HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BATTLE.NET LAUNCHER? READ THIS.

UPDATE: The issues referenced in this post have been solved. It is possible to use the launcher -- see HOWTO: Autologin through Battle.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently working on fixing issues related to a recent Battle.Net launcher update. (Update: Solved as noted above)

In the meantime you should be skipping the launcher. Here's what to do:

1. If you continue having problems with the battle.net launcher, UNINSTALL BATTLE.NET, AND THEN INSTALL BATTLE.NET. There are issues with Battle.net that really can be solved by this. I had to do that myself recently.

2. Clear out your ISBoxer configuration so we can all be sure that you're not loading your characters that are set up with the original Game and Game Profile that point at the launcher. To do this, go to File and select Clear, and let it clear everything out.

3. I assume you already used Add Game, pointed it at Diablo III.exe, and put "-launch" in the Parameters box with no quotes. Or that you already have a "Skip Launcher" Game Profile that can be selected. But if not, then use Add Game, point it at Diablo III.exe in the D3 folder, and put "-launch" in the Parameters box with no quotes. Remember what you put in the Name box because you need to pick this "Game" during the Quick Setup Wizard.

4. Use the Quick Setup Wizard. Pay special attention on the page that makes you enter names for your Characters. You need to make sure you pick the Game and Game Profile that skip the launcher, otherwise it's going to use the launcher.

5. Close any instances of Battle.net or Diablo 3 that are running, and launch your ISBoxer Character Set.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BATTLE.NET LAUNCHER? READ THIS.

UPDATE: Known issues with the Battle.net launcher are now solved. Update both ISBoxer and Inner Space to the latest versions to correct the issues. Just re-launch Inner Space and ISBoxer to update each of them (or you can check for ISBoxer updates via Help->About)

Code:
ISBoxer 41.8.0404.1
    * ISBoxer 41.8 contains many fixes since the first 41.7 release, as detailed in this version history
    * World of Warcraft and Diablo 3:
       o ISBoxer 41.8.0404.1 and Inner Space 1.13 build 5987 improve the user experience when using the Battle.net launcher for these two games
       o It is now possible to use the 'Keep me logged in' feature in the Battle.net launcher
       o New default Virtual Files added: Battle.net.config, Software/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/
       o Default Virtual Files removed: Software/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/D3/
       o The setting to auto-close the launcher after launching a game is now automatically set when the Battle.net.config  Virtual File is applied

See HOWTO: Autologin through Battle.net for up to date information on using the Battle.net launcher with ISBoxer

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected