monster damage will no longer increase when additional playe

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ellay

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 am

monster damage will no longer increase when additional playe

June 8

General

In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

I.E. should be a lot easier to multibox now :)
<<

tanker

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Re: monster damage will no longer increase when additional playe

Ellay wrote:June 8

General

In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

I.E. should be a lot easier to multibox now :)

That's pretty disappointing, why not just give the epic loot to people for just attempting to kill a boss....
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 pm

In Diablo 3, I'm pretty sure bosses really only drop good loot the first time you kill them. After that it's "magic" stuff instead of any "rare" stuff.

afaik this is more about the normal "trash" mobs, which are usually a lot harder than the bosses anyway. I mean, we're all about getting our asses handed to us by swarms of Molten mobs and whatnot. ;)

Also, this makes it less annoying for me to let my 3 year old son play with my wife and I. He's pretty good at the game but come on he's only 3! :P
<<

yeaimjason

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 am

lax wrote:In Diablo 3, I'm pretty sure bosses really only drop good loot the first time you kill them. After that it's "magic" stuff instead of any "rare" stuff.

afaik this is more about the normal "trash" mobs, which are usually a lot harder than the bosses anyway. I mean, we're all about getting our asses handed to us by swarms of Molten mobs and whatnot. ;)

Also, this makes it less annoying for me to let my 3 year old son play with my wife and I. He's pretty good at the game but come on he's only 3! :P

At level 60 if you have 5 stacks of nephalem buff you are guaranteed 2 rare drops as well as chance to obtain even more (the most i've gotten in Inferno is 6 rares off a boss. They are balancing the game so Elite packs now drop one rare, bosses will only grantee one rare drop. This will influence people to actually play through the acts rather than killing elites and or corpse grinding to chests :P.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected