FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse in wrong spot

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cembry90

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Mouse in wrong spot

Hey there. Excellent software, however I have been encountering this problem on and off (more on than off) when playing Diablo 3.

Note how on the top-left game (on the right monitor) the cursor is touching the O. On the bottom-right image, the cursor is touching the L. I have tried to reset my settings, reinstalled ISBoxer completely, and even did a reboot to no avail.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, as it's quite frustrating. Such a small distance on such a small screen makes a large misclick.

Last edited by cembry90 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

cembry90

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Mouse in wrong spot

Side note, this seems to happen when the games:
1) initially load,
2) are swapped (via clicking), or
3) are minimized and restored

Thank you.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 pm

This will usually only happen if the windows are in different resolutions.

It would help to see your ISBoxer configuration in order to verify that it has them at the same size, first of all: HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support

And secondly, make sure they have the same settings in the game's video options screen. They should all be set to the same setting between fullscreen,fullscreen windowed, and windowed, and they should all have the same resolution selected. Same letterbox setting (checked or unchecked) etc. A screenshot of your tiles at the options screen will be more informative than the login screen if we'll see another :)
<<

cembry90

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

lax wrote:This will usually only happen if the windows are in different resolutions.

It would help to see your ISBoxer configuration in order to verify that it has them at the same size, first of all: HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support

And secondly, make sure they have the same settings in the game's video options screen. They should all be set to the same setting between fullscreen,fullscreen windowed, and windowed, and they should all have the same resolution selected. Same letterbox setting (checked or unchecked) etc. A screenshot of your tiles at the options screen will be more informative than the login screen if we'll see another :)

Thanks for your reply. My settings are the same amongst all windows.

Per request, however:

Configuration : http://www.privatepaste.com/9ba08a3efd

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 am

Curious... okay, I will see if I can duplicate that problem. What build number of Inner Space is this with? (Hover your cursor over the icon in the system tray and it will say) I assume you've got the current live build since you said you tried reinstalling...

Something you can do immediately that may change this behavior: try changing the windowed mode setting. ISBoxer will have the game put in a window regardless of this setting, however the game (and the cursor) will behave a little differently in full screen mode for example. After changing this setting you may need to re-launch your team to refresh the Window Layout.
<<

cembry90

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 am

lax wrote:Curious... okay, I will see if I can duplicate that problem. What build number of Inner Space is this with? (Hover your cursor over the icon in the system tray and it will say) I assume you've got the current live build since you said you tried reinstalling...

Something you can do immediately that may change this behavior: try changing the windowed mode setting. ISBoxer will have the game put in a window regardless of this setting, however the game (and the cursor) will behave a little differently in full screen mode for example. After changing this setting you may need to re-launch your team to refresh the Window Layout.

Build 5616. Will give that a try also.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:25 am

The current build of Inner Space is 5636; switching to the new build may help. There were additional cursor related issues fixed between 5616 and 5636
<<

cembry90

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:23 pm

lax wrote:The current build of Inner Space is 5636; switching to the new build may help. There were additional cursor related issues fixed between 5616 and 5636

Though I am not sure which it was or why, it seems the combination of setting the game to be "fullscreen" and/or updating to build 5637 has fixed the problem I was having. Thanks for that.

Keep up the great work with this software! :-)

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:18 pm

:D

Glad to hear it is now working correctly for you. :)

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected