FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How do you keep your 2nd char to face the mob?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cookcpu

Post Mon May 21, 2012 1:51 am

How do you keep your 2nd char to face the mob?

I have a problem of keeping the 2nd char to face the mob even when I press the shift key down.

I am two boxing with a barb and a wizard. During the fight, the 2nd char keep getting further and further away from the barb whenever I release the shift key as I needed the barb to get closer to the mob after clearing the front group of mob.

I have the cursor positioning mode" set to "scaled to fit". I am using full window mode for both account.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you.

PS. Very limited knowledge of configuring the ISboxer, I only use the setup wizard to box D3.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Re: How do you keep your 2nd char to face the mob?

its going to be extremely hard to play to different classes. For this reason. I can play 2 barbs or 2 wizards just fine keep them stacked up and its great. but because a melee and a range are at 2 different camera angles and you aim by the mouse pointer its going to be near impossible to do it all the time and specificly moving them around will be crap. No need to have a tank or heal or what not. I suggest doing 2 ranged or 2 melee but not mixing them.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

cookcpu

Post Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you. I have not thought of the camera angle ingame between melee and range that will affect the game play. I guess I will play two barb or two wizard etc to keep the movement in syn.
<<

cookcpu

Post Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 am

Last night, I realized that whenever I have a boss fight, the 2nd chars will run away and stop in one corner.

I find it very hard to bring it back to fight because it will started to run away from the 1st char after one or two click. ( This is with shift key being press down). I can't stack the two chars it alway seem to stay apart when I started to move them.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 pm

cookcpu wrote:Last night, I realized that whenever I have a boss fight, the 2nd chars will run away and stop in one corner.

I find it very hard to bring it back to fight because it will started to run away from the 1st char after one or two click. ( This is with shift key being press down). I can't stack the two chars it alway seem to stay apart when I started to move them.

ok what ive done is set up a hot key that i can easily get to fast to disable broadcasting. Then i run my main over to the one that strayed off and then turn broadcasting back on. Always make sure when you are attacking that you hold shift. and make sure you release your mouse and stop attacking before you release shift. If you release shift first your characters can run off.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

cookcpu

Post Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 am

Biggcarl wrote:
cookcpu wrote:Last night, I realized that whenever I have a boss fight, the 2nd chars will run away and stop in one corner.

ok what ive done is set up a hot key that i can easily get to fast to disable broadcasting. Then i run my main over to the one that strayed off and then turn broadcasting back on. Always make sure when you are attacking that you hold shift. and make sure you release your mouse and stop attacking before you release shift. If you release shift first your characters can run off.

Thank you. Yes, I know where I have gone wrong. I release the shift first while still clicking on the mouse.... :lol:

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected