having fun?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

watershipper

Post Wed May 16, 2012 5:38 pm

having fun?

up to nightmare on 4x barb
diablo was kind of difficult to kill at lvl30
now lvl32 im wiping on certain hero mobs...for example theres one that spams frost mines, they pretty much 1 shot me and have massive spread.

fear+knockback ones are seriously going to suck.

anyone having success?
<<

psyclone

Post Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Re: having fun?

Having a blast :lol: Just now making it through act 3, currently lvl 26 playing 4 WD. The hard part for me is inventory management haha. Always porting back to town to sell and salvage. Cant wait to get to nightmare :mrgreen:
<<

venom1stas

Post Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 am

Yes, aside from spending crazy hours updating and tweaking my system to run 4 boxes (pain in the ass)

Yeh 4 monks, end on act2 normal. Going pretty slow but enjoying it.

So far nightmarish mobs are biggest trouble as they scatter my troops.
<<

Harrison

Post Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 am

venom1stas wrote:Yes, aside from spending crazy hours updating and tweaking my system to run 4 boxes (pain in the ass)

I hear you brother! Same thing, spend almost two days to get 4 box working nicely. :P

Having a total blast, 4 Wiz runs well, I imagine melee could be a bit more difficult. On the other hand, 4 barbs smashing sculls, or monks drop kicking everyone have its charms :)
<<

watershipper

Post Thu May 17, 2012 7:01 am

nightmare is good...even the blue drops now make a huge difference....can really start to feel the difference it stats

IF 2 HANDED WEAPS with 50+dps drop in act1 nightmare
OR SHIELDS with 350+ armor drop in act1 nightmare,
im your man. have a crapton of stuff. right now especially stuff with +int and bows
<<

indolent

Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

4 38 WD nightmare Act 2
In order to reduce time spent with sorting items i just made 1 main and the other gets hand-downs, no questions asked. Once all your guys are decently geared:
pick the order of hand down, and only compare items to #1. if its good enough, give old to #2, and his to #3 and his to #4. Saves so much time. Of course you would have to sell/breakdown/reveal everything first, then give all the epic loot to #1 for judgment lol.

probably not original, but maybe it will help someone.
<<

Mercbeast

Post Tue May 22, 2012 9:03 pm

I'd like to give you guys a heads up.

If you have any aspirations of doing Inferno with 4x without spending 3 months gearing out in Hell, you are going to want to run Demon Hunters, Wizards, or slightly behind those two, Witchdoctors. Monks and Barbs are absolutely not viable in Inferno without absolutely insane gear. All my friends with Barbs and Monks are rerolling.
<<

venom1stas

Post Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 am

Im quadboxing monks atm in hell and its not difficult.
It depends on your playstyle - the way I play is I go in corner and tank all mobs down. DH or Wiz cant get hit, so they stay way back and kite. Imo its way easier to stand in 1 spot and spam skills when playing on 4 characters than spamming skills and also running around.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 am

venom1stas wrote:Im quadboxing monks atm in hell and its not difficult.
It depends on your playstyle - the way I play is I go in corner and tank all mobs down. DH or Wiz cant get hit, so they stay way back and kite. Imo its way easier to stand in 1 spot and spam skills when playing on 4 characters than spamming skills and also running around.

this is true but even barbs and monks are having to kite in inferno. inferno is crazy hard.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

venom1stas

Post Wed May 30, 2012 2:32 am

Biggcarl wrote:
venom1stas wrote:Im quadboxing monks atm in hell and its not difficult.

this is true but even barbs and monks are having to kite in inferno. inferno is crazy hard.

Its possible to tank with right gear in inferno, the problem is that getting 30k hp, 600 resist and 7k armor on multiple characters is very long and expensive.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected