<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Help on setting up 2 Multibox

Evening all, new to the forum

Having a problem getting two windows of diablo III up

Basically im following the istructions given

Creating a new wizard with 2 chars
Moving the chars into the unique boxed folders E:\Games\Diablo III\Data_D3\PC\MPQs\Cache\ E:\Games\Diablo III\Data_D3\PC\MPQs\Cache1 ( there are two chars )

Saving ofc then whe I fire it up only one window appears, Love ya help thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: Help on setting up 2 Multibox

whe I fire it up only one window appears

How are you firing it up exactly? (What are you clicking on?)

The classic newbie mistake is to right click Inner Space and find the Diablo 3 sub-menu and select Diablo 3 Default Profile. This launches the game with Inner Space, but would be completely unrelated to your ISBoxer configuration. If you're launching the game with its usual launch shortcut on your desktop, that's just going to launch the game without Inner Space or ISBoxer altogether.

The right way to do it is to right click IS and, under the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set.

Then, if only one window is coming up, the real questions I have are:
1. Is there an FPS indicator in the upper left corner of the window?\
2. Is there a Memory indicator in the upper left corner of the window, directly below the FPS indicator?

And, finally, when ISBoxer is launching your team it will produce output to the main Inner Space console: http://isboxer.com/wiki/Console and this information can be useful to you or me in further diagnosing the problem
<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Im firing up the "diablo 3 - no laucher" with both chars binded to screens and cache . I get one window up which shows my char, fps stats but no other

Thanks
<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Strangley enough the console goes blank, you are quite welcome to view it Lax if you have teamviewer
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Okay. In that case,
This launches the game with Inner Space, but would be completely unrelated to your ISBoxer configuration.

The right way to do it is to right click IS and, under the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set.
<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Yup, my config os Chars 1 & 2 In chars tree

Charset T ( for team )

Windows layout both on primary Named "T"

Virtual FIles Pointed @data/etc/Cache/ Cache1/

Still will only load one
<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 pm

And I forgot, I have dragged boths chars 1 & 2 into vitual files
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:28 pm

I wasn't asking about your ISBoxer configuration. I'm sure it's fine, all you had to do was run the Quick Setup Wizard and then Export. (And configure Virtual Files, but that's not the issue here)

What I am trying to tell you is there is a way to launch a single instance of the game, and from what you said here
Im firing up the "diablo 3 - no laucher"

I have to assume that this means you are right clicking Inner Space, going to the Diablo 3 sub-menu, and selecting Diablo 3 - Skip Launcher. This launches exactly one instance of the game, and it will ignore your ISBoxer configuration. This is how you launch a single instance of the game through Inner Space.

To launch your ISBoxer team, you need to right click Inner Space, go to the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, and select "T" since you said you called it "T". Clicking on T in the Inner Space menu will launch "T", your ISBoxer team.
<<

rowdog

Post Mon May 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Im such a fool, ty Lax for your patiance, now i gotta solve the laggy mouse repeat, but i think that topic is covered. Ty again

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected