FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New to D3 Multiboxing- how effective is it at PL

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Baaleos

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:49 am

New to D3 Multiboxing- how effective is it at PL

First off - IsBoxer seems like a slick program, the setup was very easy. The documentation on the web actually makes it look harder than it really is. Ta for the program.

So my question is really around the lines of this.

I have a level 70/130 Wiz, I want to use him to try and speed up the leveling of other character classes.
Unfortunately that means I kinda need to work by proxy. Eg: Level up another account to the point where it is powerful enough to level up toons on my main account and so on.
(Or maybe I just need to start thinking of all my accounts as main accounts?)

I was wondering if anyone has suggested builds that work well with a Primary Wizard driving?
I am eager to get a Crusader or Barb leveled up (Although not keen on the Barb - hes got too much facial hair...), but not sure what the best environment is for getting him leveled up fast with the help of my Main Wizard.

Is it more effective in terms of leveling time to level up 2 level 10-20 toons via multiboxing, or is it more effective to use a level 70 main + level 10-20 slave : in order to level that slave.

I currently find that my level 10-20 slave dies a lot, but when I take him on T1 bounties, and make sure he is at least in the same level as the bounty, he gets a significant bounty reward in xp.

Is there a more effective way to level up the slave account, besides getting real life friends.
<<

DaathlyHero

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Re: New to D3 Multiboxing- how effective is it at PL

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/w ... YVi!aaabaZ

Here is a build I used when i tried pleveling with a wizard. Let me know how it goes.

Personally I have found WD the easiest class to use to Powerlevel other toons. The pet builds they have make it easy to carry on T6 up to around level 50, then u will have to play more defensively after that.
AMD FX-8350 ~ H100i ~ Thermaltake TR2 600Watt ~ 4x4 Corsair Vengeance 1600mHz ~ Samsung 120GB OS ~ 250GB Games ~ 1TB WD HDD ~ Azza Genesis 9000w ~ EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB ~ Windows 7 Home Premium
<<

haunter923

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 am

Re: New to D3 Multiboxing- how effective is it at PL

thisi s tough one man how many account do you have and hopefully they are all able to do T3 atleast or T4 prefer for fast lvling 1-70 but if your doing paragon then hmm lol

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected