FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trouble with Diablo 3 on two different PCs

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Marco1337

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:56 am

Trouble with Diablo 3 on two different PCs

Hi ISBoxer Team,

I'm new in the world of ISBoxer multiboxing.

In this context I have already looked some videos from ISBoxer, read instructions and forum posts. So far unfortunately without success on a solution.

Here is my issue with Diablo 3 on two different PCs:

When I start my main character on my MainPC (Resolution 2560x1440) and the 3 toons on my Toon-PC (Resolution 3x 1280x720), then the mouse is not at the correct position on the toon windows (on my Toon-PC) as on my MainPC.

When I start all 4 characters just on my Main-PC with only 1 Monitor it works as expected.
I also made a test when I use a second monitor on my Main-PC with 1 character on my main screen and the others on my second screen, it also works perfect.

Also it works perfect, when I set the identical ISBoxer/Game Resolution on my Main & ToonPC for example 2560x1440. But in this mode all the 3 windows on the Toon-PC are 100% overlapping. That's not the idea.

What could be here the issue or a missing setting?

My Setup for Diablo 3:

Main-PC with 1x monitor 2560x1440 resolution

1 Character (Main) on full ISBoxer/Game resolution 2560x1440

Toon-PC with 1x monitor 2560x1440 resolution

3 Characters (toons) on ISBoxer/Game resolution 1280x720 (three separate windows).

Thanks for your support.

Best,

Marco1337
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:52 am

Re: Trouble with Diablo 3 on two different PCs

This is more of a multi-PC Window Layout issue than it is a Diablo 3 issue, but you can:

A) Use a Window Layout (on each computer) that has Region 1 using the same size.
B) Create an additional Region on your secondary machine, set to be the same size as Region 1 of your primary machine, and assign it to be the "Reset Region" on the "Swap Groups" tab.
C) In your Repeater Profile, set the "Cursor Positioning Mode..." to "From Center."
<<

Marco1337

Post Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Trouble with Diablo 3 on two different PCs

Hi MiRai

C) I tried this one. Its working perfectly.

Thanks a lot. You are the best.

Cool videos by the way. Keep it up. A videotutorial with a two computer setup would of course be a great thing.

Best,

Marco1337

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected