FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cannot load

Moderator: MiRai

<<

keegan2425

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:59 am

Cannot load

So I used to multibox 4 accounts all the time now i cannot even get one to load through inner space. When I load up inner space there is a button to run patcher however nothing happens when I hit it. I make the correct profile with the -launcher when I run the profile for even just 1 account it freezes where you see the Diablo Logo on the screen. No errors or anything. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall inner space and isboxer and have had 0 luck.

any help would be great.

Thanks

Keegan
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

Re: Cannot load

I make the correct profile with the -launcher when I run the profile for even just 1 account it freezes where you see the Diablo Logo on the screen.

From the D3 Quick Start Guide under "Log in"
Code:
Note: The first time you launch your Diablo 3 team, ISBoxer must copy the Cache for each instance. This may take a few minutes! Be patient while the game appears to do nothing during this time.

This happens during the D3 logo splash screen, and it will appear to freeze for up to about 3-5 minutes typically during this time.

When I load up inner space there is a button to run patcher however nothing happens when I hit it

I'm not entirely sure what you'd describe as "a button to run patcher". Inner Space has a Patcher window built in for updating Inner Space, and if there's no patch available at the time (because it's already the latest version) then the button you'd see to press would do nothing. To launch the game you would be selecting an entry for your team from the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, which people don't usually call a "button" so if this is what you meant, that's why I'm not clear.

Anyway, um.. give it a few minutes when it appears stuck?
<<

keegan2425

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:06 pm

How do i know when it is done loading after i let it sit for about 5 mins?
I just started this now.

yea the patcher i thought the old innerspace would update when you hit that button i guess it auto does it now
<<

keegan2425

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm

well that fixed the loading problem... now i am just trying to load up 2 accounts and one crashes before it loads up the game... I forgot was there some settings i needed to change to prevent this?
<<

keegan2425

Post Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 pm

When I say Crash I mean like Crashes when i enter new zones and hit the loading screen.... I used to be able to run 4 NP now cant even run 2 :(

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected