FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

When switching to another client..

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bigp3rm

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 am

When switching to another client..

..how can I make it so it doesn't send the mouse command to my other clients? I used to have this feature working the last time I multiboxed. But I somehow lost that config.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

Re: When switching to another client..

What you're getting at is you want Broadcasting Mode to only toggle in one window at a time, not all of them at once? So when you're in window 1 and have broadcasting on, and then you switch to window 2 it's off in that window, and you switch back to 1 and it's still on?

Use the Quick Setup Wizard and when you get to the last page, un-check the box that says "Broadcasting Mode starts ON in all windows". Then it will start OFF in all windows, and the toggle will only affect the window you're playing from at the time.
<<

bigp3rm

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am

lax wrote:What you're getting at is you want Broadcasting Mode to only toggle in one window at a time, not all of them at once? So when you're in window 1 and have broadcasting on, and then you switch to window 2 it's off in that window, and you switch back to 1 and it's still on?

Use the Quick Setup Wizard and when you get to the last page, un-check the box that says "Broadcasting Mode starts ON in all windows". Then it will start OFF in all windows, and the toggle will only affect the window you're playing from at the time.

Yep that is exactly what I need to do. But won't that kill my current setup? It's essentially starting my setup from scratch?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Yep that is exactly what I need to do. But won't that kill my current setup? It's essentially starting my setup from scratch?

It wont kill your current setup, your current setup just wouldn't get used by the new team from the wizard. (You can have many teams in the same ISBoxer Toolkit Profile.)

Using the Quick Setup Wizard is the easiest way to get what you asked. If you don't want to use the Quick Setup Wizard, you will have to change 1) your Repeater Profile, 2) the "Activate Repeat" Mapped Key in Always On, and 3) the Toggles Menu.
<<

bigp3rm

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 pm

lax wrote:

It wont kill your current setup, your current setup just wouldn't get used by the new team from the wizard. (You can have many teams in the same ISBoxer Toolkit Profile.)

Using the Quick Setup Wizard is the easiest way to get what you asked. If you don't want to use the Quick Setup Wizard, you will have to change 1) your Repeater Profile, 2) the "Activate Repeat" Mapped Key in Always On, and 3) the Toggles Menu.

Ok thanks for your help I really appreciate it. You're by far the most helpful and knowledgeable person here. :D

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected