FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Disconnects after Launching Character Set

Moderator: MiRai

<<

starwarsftw

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Disconnects after Launching Character Set

Hello, the title pretty much sums it up. I initially set everything up through the WoW quick wizard and used ISBoxer for the first time last night and everything worked perfectly. However, when I went to launch the character set today, nothing is working properly. At least one of the accounts disconnects before even being able to login to the server, and if that doesn't happen it disconnects as soon as logging in. I have all of my setting set to the default as provided by the wizard and I haven't changed anything since everything worked perfectly last night. Any help would be appreciated as I need this ready to go before Classic launch.

Setup
https://pastebin.com/fthrwXTK
<<

starwarsftw

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Re: Disconnects after Launching Character Set

This may be a Blizz side issue, I'll re-post if it continues after they fix their server issues.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Disconnects after Launching Character Set

starwarsftw wrote:This may be a Blizz side issue, I'll re-post if it continues after they fix their server issues.

It is 100% a Blizzard server issue - You can look through the numerous threads about it here on the forum, or join the Discord and watch people ask about it on a weekly basis (although, chatter about it has mostly calmed down). After 8.1.5, and perhaps with 8.2, Blizzard made some change to their server/authentication structure, and disconnects have been occurring since then.

Return to World of Warcraft