FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help getting ISBoxer to log into the game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Artheus

Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Need help getting ISBoxer to log into the game

I'm new to multiboxing.

I created 3 free started accounts with a new character on each. I used the wizzard to add all three to a character set. When I launch the set it brings up 3 WoW game windows but they're all on the login screen. From the login screen I don't have the option to select which sub account I want. It only lets me type in the account name and then logs me into the main account.

I was able to get it to work by creating a new character set that brought up the WoW Launcher. Then I can use the launcher to select the appropriate sub account and log in manually. I was able to play this way but I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Need help getting ISBoxer to log into the game

Artheus wrote:From the login screen I don't have the option to select which sub account I want. It only lets me type in the account name and then logs me into the main account.

Unless your login information was stored, which it wouldn't have been if this was a brand new set of characters, then you have to log into the game.

Artheus wrote:I was able to get it to work by creating a new character set that brought up the WoW Launcher. Then I can use the launcher to select the appropriate sub account and log in manually. I was able to play this way but I don't think this is how it's supposed to work.

It works either way - both the launcher and direct game client launch are supported, which is why both options are available through the Game Profiles in ISBoxer.

Return to World of Warcraft