FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help me! ISBoxer not acting right...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Yagersblaze

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:58 pm

Help me! ISBoxer not acting right...

So I'm playing on a TBC Server, and ive been playing 2 characters at the same time, getting used to the software, learning how it works, and well ive got my characters up to about the same level as my main now, so i was gonna try and run them all together, had to change roles to do this, but anyways, I had a small hiccup that happened like this before but it was only after I did a broadcast, I remade the Set and fixed the problem, but what the problem is when i do an interact with target (Alt+G) it does a click to move on the 2 most previously used windows, and it is very annoying, and i know it probably has something to do with the fact that i have to put a variable key stroke for Interact with target ---> Mouse2 (Right click) because TBC doesnt have a interact target keybinding, and i am also running Jamba as well, idk if that could be causing a issue, but please help... Im sure you'll need more from me, just let me know please. I want to get good at this.

Edit: I don't have to do a broadcast for it to happen like before, just always happens. Also don't know if this is a clue, but when i launch a set it never lauches the other 2 windows i have to select the slots manually
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Help me! ISBoxer not acting right...

Yagersblaze wrote:what the problem is when i do an interact with target (Alt+G) it does a click to move on the 2 most previously used windows, and it is very annoying, and i know it probably has something to do with the fact that i have to put a variable key stroke for Interact with target ---> Mouse2 (Right click) because TBC doesnt have a interact target keybinding, and i am also running Jamba as well, idk if that could be causing a issue, but please help... Im sure you'll need more from me, just let me know please. I want to get good at this.

Other than not pressing the Hotkey for IWT, you could always just unassign the Hotkey from the IWT Mapped Key in the "Base Hotkeys" Key Map.

I guess I'm a little confused as to why you'd be trying to use IWT, at all, based on the fact that there was no IWT in TBC, as you already pointed out.
<<

Yagersblaze

Post Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:44 pm

well i would like to be able to just mouseover the window i want to interact on (the slaves) but id have to use like 4 key bindings to make it work, but with the IWT it works the click to move, and targeting so i was just trying to make it work as is, i wish there was a way to either disable click to swap, or just command one character at a time with the IWT but im guessing im not gonna find a solution to this anytime soon other than setting up 2 keybinds for the right click and use different buttons.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:32 pm

I'll be honest, it's not entirely clear what you're trying to do, because you keep referring back to "Interact with Target," when the function does not exist in the version of the game that you're playing, and ISBoxer cannot magically add it to the game.

If you're trying to click on an NPC, then pull up alongside it, run a SetView macro (if required), turn on Repeater, and click on them (you can combine the macro into your Repeater). If that doesn't help, or it isn't what you're asking, then I will ask that you try to re-explain what you'd like to do.

Return to World of Warcraft