FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Classic lvling

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lyrel

Post Wed May 29, 2019 9:33 am

Classic lvling

Hello

I'm pretty new to Multiboxing in general and only ever used it in retail (legion / bfa) so far.

Now since classic will be released in august i plan to do a 5 Character team (all human warlocks). While i played classic back in the day i have no experience multiboxing in classic and given that certain quests can be a pain with multiple characters (since quest items are not shared in classic as far as i remember) i wanted to ask if there are people here who could give me some advise.

I think kill quests are easy enough to do and should be fairly rewarding. But for pretty much else it's grinding i guess?

What would be the prefered way to level up in classic as a multiboxer? Are there maybe even lvling guides for multiboxing in classic?

Thank you very much for your help!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Re: Classic lvling

Lyrel wrote:I think kill quests are easy enough to do and should be fairly rewarding. But for pretty much else it's grinding i guess?

Correct.

Lyrel wrote:What would be the prefered way to level up in classic as a multiboxer? Are there maybe even lvling guides for multiboxing in classic?

There is no shortage of people talking about Classic over on dual-boxing, so you're likely going to get more information about everything over there.
<<

Lyrel

Post Wed May 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Re: Classic lvling

Thanks for your Reply!

Then I'll go and check dual-boxing too.

Return to World of Warcraft