FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

isboxer addon missing & low framerate

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Texasmom

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm

isboxer addon missing & low framerate

I've been noticing longer and longer loading screens lately so I've reset my UI only now I don't see the Isboxer addon in my folder nor do I see it in my back-up folder to copy it over. How do I get that back?

Also, I recently switched from a failing gforce gtx 960 to a gforce gtx 1060 and I'm noticing lost framerate. Was there something I needed to do with Isboxer to acknowledge the change in hardware?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: isboxer addon missing & low framerate

Texasmom wrote:I've been noticing longer and longer loading screens lately so I've reset my UI only now I don't see the Isboxer addon in my folder nor do I see it in my back-up folder to copy it over. How do I get that back?

The ISBoxer add-on is created/refreshed every time you export from ISBoxer, but having this add-on present in your AddOns folder is not going to reduce any load times, by itself.

Texasmom wrote:Also, I recently switched from a failing gforce gtx 960 to a gforce gtx 1060 and I'm noticing lost framerate. Was there something I needed to do with Isboxer to acknowledge the change in hardware?

Any changes to hardware related to your Window Layout, generally requires that you create a brand new one. Also, since you've reset your UI (as stated above), your video settings have all been reset, as well.
<<

Texasmom

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:43 pm

Thank you MiRai, sorry for the late reply.
<<

sdled

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:01 pm

does this include updateing video drivers?
i to have had my fps drop to 9 on 5man when last night it was runing 25fps?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:53 pm

sdled wrote:does this include updateing video drivers?

Drivers are the bits of software that control your hardware, so yes.

Return to World of Warcraft