FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

wow ban 5 acc

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kursadors

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:01 am

wow ban 5 acc

Hello! Guys i have problems with wow ban 5 accounts, they ban me on 6 mounth, i use isboxer on this accounts 25 days, after this time people use reports and i get banned. I do ticket in support blizzard, vut they say , we cant unbanned need wait 6 mounth. How to be with this problem? I use standart isboxer setting+in game macros /follow, dont use any macro in mouse or keyboard , no automatisation no afk farm, only 1 klick = 1 skill.
P.S. Sorry for ban english i hope you understand my problem and try help me, i can do screanshots from support messages if you need it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:22 am

Re: wow ban 5 acc

Hi. We obviously can't tell you anything about your ban without seeing the message you got, and we know nothing about what you were actually doing.

However, what people sometimes get banned for (as far as multiboxing) is:
1. Zone Disruption - for example, if you're monopolizing a spot and preventing other players nearby from completing their tasks, etc.
2. Player reports - players can simply report you and claim that you're a bot.

Bans from incorrect player reports can be reversed.

That's about all we can say without seeing the messages. People don't get banned from WoW just for using ISBoxer
<<

Kursadors

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:35 am

lax wrote:Hi. We obviously can't tell you anything about your ban without seeing the message you got, and we know nothing about what you were actually doing.

However, what people sometimes get banned for (as far as multiboxing) is:
1. Zone Disruption - for example, if you're monopolizing a spot and preventing other players nearby from completing their tasks, etc.
2. Player reports - players can simply report you and claim that you're a bot.

Bans from incorrect player reports can be reversed.

That's about all we can say without seeing the messages. People don't get banned from WoW just for using ISBoxer

first message from blizz , when i get ban.

Hello Bogdan,

Blizzard account: LANMARKET543@GMAIL.COM
BattleTag: Kursadors # 2364
Game: World of Warcraft

Taken measures:
Account suspended

Type of violation: the use of cheats.

Other players have reported your inappropriate behavior. These actions include the use of bots and the operation of in-game mechanics.

Lockout ends: July 2019 21 09:53 UTC

After a thorough investigation, we blocked your World of Warcraft account.

As the account holder, you are responsible for all actions taken on it. We will be able to cancel the measures taken only if the account has been subjected to unauthorized access, or under other extenuating circumstances.

If you understand this and still want to appeal our decision, please read this article and send a request.

with respect,

Support
Blizzard Entertainment
http://battle.net/support

My message:

Bogdan
Hello! 5 accounts for half a year have just been banned, due to reports from the players by auto-blocking for using cheats bots. Please check my accounts, I warned in advance with the support that I want to use the multibox, to collect the grass, all the rules were followed (no automation, no macros except the in-game / follow macro, strictly 1 click = 1 action)
I ask you to recheck please accounts, I hope you will help me and the lock is wrong. I was ready for the fact that people would report characters, not everyone knows what multiboxing is ... But still, I hope that you will understand this situation and help me to return my accounts. Thank you, waiting for your reply.

Blizzard:

Moalenara
Hello!

After checking your record, we concluded that the measures taken against it are appropriate and adequate in this situation. We will not be able to unlock it your entry ahead of time.

This action was performed in accordance with our user agreement and game rules (https://eu.battle.net/support/ru/articl ... of-Conduct), which all players read and agree to before Games in World of Warcraft. These terms and conditions of use allow us to maintain a healthy gaming atmosphere for all players.

The text of our Battle.net user agreement can be found at http://eu.blizzard.com/ru-ru/company/legal/eula

From now on, we consider this issue to be settled and would not like to return to it in the future.

Please do not create other queries on this topic, as they simply will not be considered.

Best wishes,

Blizzard Entertainment Support

Me:

Bogdan
But I didn’t break the rules, I don’t understand why they blocked accounts, because no cheats and bots were used and there was no automation of the process, everything is according to the rules ... I paid so much money for these accounts and paid a subscription only a few days ago I am sure that this is some kind of mistake, I don’t even use macros on the mouse, and the bot programs or cheats are much more accurate. And even if something forbidden would have been used = there would always be a ban on it, and I would think so for half a year. I ask you to check my characters, I do not use anything forbidden and play by the rules, I re-read them many times before using the multibox.

Blizzard:

Castamerin
Good afternoon, Bogdan!

I am sincerely sorry, but the decision is final and will not be revised anymore.

As my colleague wrote earlier, we conducted an additional investigation and were convinced that the measures taken were adequate in the current situation.

I wish you good luck!

Best wishes,
Game Master Castamerin
<<

Kursadors

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:44 am

original messages on russian language, so i use translater for you in my earlier message.
https://ibb.co/GkTstkf
https://ibb.co/LkdbPk2
<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:42 am

So ... You can help me ?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:00 am

No, sorry, we have no sway of Blizzard and their decisions. We can only sympathise with your situation.

It is clear from your posted correspondence, that they believe you did one or more of the following.

• Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable
  • Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
  • Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

Now we all know multiboxing is allowed, as Blizzard say it is. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/11704. We are also fairly confident that for players that use ISBoxer, it is not a reason for being banned/suspended (we know of Blizzard employees that use ISBoxer to multibox - not that this means that Blizzard endorse it).

So it really comes down to how players conduct themselves while they multibox. This is not something that we have any control over, and is not related to the use of ISBoxer, and yet it is the most common reason that multiboxers get themselves banned/suspended. The most common cause seems to be griefing, or preventing others from completing quests by constantly stalking key mobs.
<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 am

I only collected the grass, did not interfere with doing quests to people and did not beat the mobs that they beat, I did not use anything except the multibox, I did not use automation.
So how can you conclude that the multibox is not to blame? In fact, I was banned for isboxer, cuz i use nothing only isboxer.
<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:46 am

yes bob, multibox is allowed, but its was ban from report players, auto ban.
and blizzard dont want work with players when they use multibox , cuz this people can buy new accounts and its fresh money for blizz. But you ISboxer company can tell to blizz, you are garant for multiboxers.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:08 am

So how can you conclude that the multibox is not to blame? In fact, I was banned for isboxer, cuz i use nothing only isboxer.

I'm sorry, you're not convincing anyone here... None of the pasted e-mails between you and Blizzard used the word "ISBoxer", and Blizzard was vague as always.

If they banned you for the act of using ISBoxer, why is it just you? Why would they rely on player reports to ban you for something that they can detect if they want to ban for it?

You were also using Windows, but we're not going to conclude that Windows is to blame just because you were banned. You have a mouse but we're not going to suggest that anyone that uses a mouse is going to get banned.

But again, what you are doing in the game matters. If other players are reporting you because they don't like your behavior, it doesn't matter what software you're using.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:17 am

Just to add, if you're online when they are checking these reports, they usually send you a message or something to get your attention and see how/if you respond. If you do not respond to GM messages, especially if you are continuing to do things in the game (i.e. "just collecting grass"), they will ban you
Next

Return to World of Warcraft