FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

wow ban 5 acc

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:50 am

Re: wow ban 5 acc

fresh message from blizz : you was use automatisation in game.
But i really dont use any automatisation , only isboxer standart options... 1 click = 1 skill, replay mouse cursor.
<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:54 am

Request number: # 65297542

The game master sent you an answer and closed the request:
Hello, Bogdan!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support.

After checking your record, I can assure you that the measures taken to the record were adequate and not subject to revision. The inspection was carried out repeatedly by several employees to ensure the objectivity of the investigation.

You are absolutely right, multiboxing does not violate the terms of the user agreement, however, the use of game automation programs is strictly prohibited. The game client has the ability to track the game automation program. Unfortunately, your record was a violation. We take such cases very seriously and do not revise the decision based on the length of the game or the company's loyalty. We do our best to make the game fair for all players without exception.

I hope my answer clarified the situation. All the best to you.

Good luck,
Game master Nillulli
Blizzard Europe

If the difficulty has not been resolved, you can reopen this query. If you have another question or difficulty, please send a new request.

Please leave your feedback about the support provided in the questionnaire.

Best wishes,
Blizzard Support
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 am

Kursadors wrote:The inspection was carried out repeatedly by several employees to ensure the objectivity of the investigation.

It is possible you didn't respond to pings/tells, or they teleported you and you ran back to what you were doing without stopping. They see this as automation, or unattended play.

We don't actually know what they do as part of their process because we have no channel of communication with Blizzard.
<<

Kursadors

Post Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 am

gm dont write in my whisper 100% , i every time saw whisper chat, my friends write me = i answer him. And no , i dont was teleported in any another position, afew times i was have disconect on my some character, but i come back login ,did not betray this value cuz i think its was internet or something
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft