FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

8.1 broadcast and mouse bug

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Nightslacker

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:11 am

8.1 broadcast and mouse bug

Heya, since the patch and after I finally managed to lunch the boxes I have to struggle with a new issue. Now in game with my 4 clones I have quiet big problemes with the key map. The keys actually keep held and disable the mouse. Btw the mouse is impossible to use since it is very very buggy and kinda sparkling. I've tryed to reinstal the softwar but without anychange, havn't reinstal the game yet .. but would like to solve this without having to DL another 60Go. Help is welcome
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 am

Re: 8.1 broadcast and mouse bug

Sorry, I'm really unclear on what you're saying is going on here for you.

I don't even know what you mean by this:
Btw the mouse is impossible to use since it is very very buggy and kinda sparkling.

Your issue doesn't sound like an issue we've heard of before, including since WoW 8.1.

I've tryed to reinstal the softwar but without anychange, havn't reinstal the game yet .. but would like to solve this without having to DL another 60Go.

You don't have to reinstall WoW. If you're going to do anything to WoW itself to try to reset it, you could just remove the WTF and Cache folders.

You said you reinstalled ISBoxer? When you did that, did you clear your ISBoxer Profile, or are you still using the same one? If you're still using the same profile as before, maybe it is not so strange that it does the same thing still -- you can use File, Clear to clear your current profile and then use the Quick Setup Wizard ..

Are you on Inner Space build 6372? (hold mouse cursor over Inner Space icon in the system notification area, and it will say your build number and subscription expiration)
Do you have ISBoxer 42.8.1214.1? (Help->About ISBoxer)
<<

Nightslacker

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:49 am

gonna check what you mentioned.
To clarify my words about the mouse, it' s some kind of super slow motion with the cursor that disappear and meanwhile the keymap get crazy making some kind of undesired keyhold function. pretty weird tbh. I didn't know about those files you're mentioning and just overlapped the new instal. will see if what you mentioned here solve anything
<<

Nightslacker

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:50 pm

apparently it was both a conflict from character profile and nvidia set up. Getting better but still have one of my 4 slots that crash pretty often. Can't figure out what happening there atm
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Nightslacker wrote:Getting better but still have one of my 4 slots that crash pretty often. Can't figure out what happening there atm

Let me direct you to the new sticky in this forum related to performance issues:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9578

Return to World of Warcraft