FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBOXER and gathering

Moderator: MiRai

<<

aviendha

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:11 pm

ISBOXER and gathering

Hi, I have followed the tutorials for setting up ISboxer and setting it up for gathering. I used an ingame macro instead of a macro in ISBoxer, because I was having trouble making the ISBoxer macro work. When i push my Mouse Wheel up button, I can see the cameras sync and the cursor position, but no collecting happens, even on the focus window. But when I press the key assigned to interact with macro, in the focus window it does gather, only on the focus character. When I focus another character the interact with macro key works also.
My steps are
Shift+F6 -> all
Sync Cursor -> all other
Alt+F6 -> all

In each character, Shift+F6 is keybound to the SetView Macro and
Alt+F6 is keybound to interact with Mouseover

I tried changing mouse wheel up to another key incase there was some conflict, but that did not help.

Any help would be really appreciated.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: ISBOXER and gathering

I suspect you may need to change one of your keybinds. While ISBoxer sends the separate keystrokes to the game, they will be sent effectively at the same time, and the game may just be interpreting that as ALT+SHIFT+F6, and the end result is the game will just pick one of your macros and run that. The other one wont run.

So, to test that out, try changing them to unmodified keystrokes, e.g. F5 and F6, and see if that works.

If you want to keep the keystrokes you are using. Make separate mapped keys for each of the actions, and call them with a Do Mapped Key Action in your mapped key.
<<

aviendha

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Re: ISBOXER and gathering

Thank you, that seemed to fix the problem :)

Return to World of Warcraft