FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Buttons 1 and 2 inverted on 1 account

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Taurinho

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:04 am

Mouse Buttons 1 and 2 inverted on 1 account

Hi,

I've been boxing in Legion, took a break and now came back to BfA. I reactivated my InnerSpace subscription and updated to IsBoxer 42 and started boxing again and all worked as expected.
Now i got myself another WoW account, created a new toon and also a new character set in IsBoxer and wanted to 5 box.

The character on the new account however has mouse buttons 1 and 2 inverted. I play with a left - handed razer naga mouse. On all other accounts and with all other character sets (i made back in legion) everything works fine. When i load that character through the blizzard launcher, the mouse buttons work correctly, so it has to be some IsBoxer setting.
I've been searching for a solution for a week now but I can't find one.

edit: it has to be a setting bound to the account since the mouse buttons are already inverted on the login screen.

Please help.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: Mouse Buttons 1 and 2 inverted on 1 account

Unless you specifically configured something in ISBoxer to remap mouse buttons, only for that character, then the only place that would be set, that ISBoxer would use differently to when loading the game outside of ISboxer, would be within a WoW WTF file. Config-<CHARNAME>.wtf file for the character(s) in question.

You could try a compare between a working character file and your non-working character file, and see if there is any diff. Or you could just copy over a working one to the non working one.
<<

Taurinho

Post Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 am

I guess I love you now. :D

I copied and renamed the Config wtf file from an existing character from another account and it works.
I have absolutely no clue why, because in the wtf file is no entry about mousebuttons or anything similar but well...

Strange thing is, I created a new character on that account and the mouse buttons are inverted as well.
But I'm very happy with that workaround.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and help!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 am

TBH, I did look at a WTF file first, and wondered WTH could invert the buttons for a lefty. Buggered if I could see anything obvious, hence I figured a compare might highlight it :).

Return to World of Warcraft