FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer configuration haaalp!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gogan

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:45 am

Isboxer configuration haaalp!

Hey guys,i've been trying to solve this on my own way by searching on google or searching on forum other topics but i cannot find what i need.
So all good and set until i discover that i have a minor problem in game about using tab to select a target or assist.
You see,i'd like to use live broadcasting but i need to dezactivate w,a,s,d the keys that i'm walking because i'd like to use just follow,OR i can put live broadcasting off and use just key map but when the key map is activated i can't select target with the other characters.
I'm a newbie on this program,i'm on a trial mode because i tried the other multiboxing program key... and it wasen't good experience,i'd like to buy it but first i need a little bit of help to understand and set my configuration good before i start.
Ohhh yes i almoust forgot that i have to lunch wow 2-3 times to open all the tabes,i'm getting and error and 1 tab or 2 is not opening,here is a link to take a look.
https://pastebin.com/ifhVzVDy
So plis haelp a newbie here.
Regards!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Re: Isboxer configuration haaalp!

So, the normal approach is to pick the target on your main, select your ALT+A for assist so the slaves take the same target, and then attack.
Now by default, the 1 to = keys that ISBoxer sets up in the profile, actually have this baked right in, so you can select a target with your main, press the 1 key, and all the slaves will assist, and all toons with then perform the action on the 1 slot of their action bar. This is true of all the keys along the top of your keyboard. If you ticked the option for it during the Quick Setup Wizard, then this would apply to SHIFT+1 to = and ALT+1 to = and CTRL+1 to = too. If you didn't tick the option, then you can add these hotkeys manually to the mapped keys in the key map "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys".

For anything else, like Tab, it is recommended to use the Mapped Key Wizard (Wizard menu at the top), to configure additional mapped keys, that you can press that will be sent to 1 or more toons. For broadcasting Tab, I would use a Straight Key Broadcast, as the other toons don't need to Assist first. For other actions where they do need to Assist first, I'd use a Assist Plus Broadcast.

Here is an older, but still relevant intro video to Mapped Keys, and the Wizard. https://youtu.be/8lzHM_SmFvk
<<

gogan

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 am

Re: Isboxer configuration haaalp!

Thanks Bob,i guess you helped me on Discord as well.
You can t/c this topic.
Thanks a lot!

Return to World of Warcraft