FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

/assist {FTL} does not work on 3 chars out of 10

Moderator: MiRai

<<

deus81

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:45 pm

/assist {FTL} does not work on 3 chars out of 10

Hi, im from Germany so in advance sorry for my bad English ;)

At the moment im playing 10 chars. I have a profile where /assist {FTL} is working fine on all chars. I achieved this through try and error with the "FTL Modifiers". I have a German keyboard layout with the key "alt gr".

In the near future i want to play 24 chars. So i have to use almost all possible Modifier combinations. My profile is done from scratch. (I have to clear up many keymaps and simplify everything so i know my profile is bad written ;)). I changed my language in Windows 10 from German to English so i can make use of all Modifiers. After that i changed it back to German. Now … on Slot 1-3 assist works fine. On Slot 4 (Dmel) assist doesn't work if i klick on a NPC or PC. The other Chars keep their old target. From Slot 5-8 assist works again and the last two chars in Slot 9 and 10 have the Same problem as Slot 4. The Debugging Console seems to send all Keys correctly. I tried everything i could otherwise i would not bother you here.

Here is the profile:
https://www.zerobin.net/?b6f8e76031055e ... jMUu9cM9s=
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Re: /assist {FTL} does not work on 3 chars out of 10

So, there are 63 FTL combinations, because you can use LEFTSHIFT+RIGHTSHIFT, and it is recognised distinctly from LEFTSHIFT or RIGHTSHIFT.

That aside, the toons you said are having issues are those that use RIGHTALT, which is the key that ALTGR replaces on your keyboard, so maybe if you set key combinations that do not include RIGHTALT you'll be OK....

Return to World of Warcraft