FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Strange toon behavior - Innerspace error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Dreadone79

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Strange toon behavior - Innerspace error

Hi guys

i noticed some strange things going on with innerspace. since last week all my slave toons start to run in a different direction from time to time or start
circling my main without me doing anything.it happens when im i combat. when i switch to those chars they dont react to anything at all.
they dont stop running.my clickbars dont work too. /reload doesnt help.
I have to close innerspace then and load it back up. a press of a movement key or simply hammering my keyboard then stops them. im totaly confused.
Attachments
Help.xml
no chars dont wonder
(618.83 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:32 am

Re: Strange toon behavior - Innerspace error

Nothing super obvious in the profile. Normally weird things like that can happen if you have too many keystrokes being sent to the game from a single mapped key, so the game gets flooded with input, and stops handling it. But I can't see that happening with your profile.

So, there is the option of disabling all other addons, other than ISBoxer, and seeing if the same thing occurs. If it does, then we need to look elsewhere, and that will start with a compatibility diagnostic.
<<

Dreadone79

Post Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:50 am

Re: Strange toon behavior - Innerspace error

bob wrote:Nothing super obvious in the profile. Normally weird things like that can happen if you have too many keystrokes being sent to the game from a single mapped key, so the game gets flooded with input, and stops handling it. But I can't see that happening with your profile.

So, there is the option of disabling all other addons, other than ISBoxer, and seeing if the same thing occurs. If it does, then we need to look elsewhere, and that will start with a compatibility diagnostic.

Ok im going to test it.

im only using :

Dominos
Bagnon
Scrap for selling
Gnomesequencer
Ema / Jamba
Isboxer

Nothing too special what could start a conflict i guess.

Return to World of Warcraft