FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

issues I have with playing through isboxer/innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Evolve

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:02 pm

issues I have with playing through isboxer/innerspace

Normally I run three games and I have found at times for some reason one of them will have some issues that I am hoping someone can help me with fixing.
I have noticed sometimes some flight paths on one of the instances of wow will not be there to click as if you haven't learned them
I have also had an issue with the WQ shell games. When it loads up the shells will not be there to click.

This only happens when I go through isboxer/innerspace to play. I found that if I just launch the game normally through the Blizzard launcher that the problems are gone. So what I have been doing is just using the launcher to complete what I have to then switch back, but I would like to try and fix this.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: issues I have with playing through isboxer/innerspace

Both of those appear to be game bugs, which logging out and back in again mostly resolves. i.e. It is not just a multiboxing/InnerSpace/ISBoxer issue. It happens to non boxers too. Best to report it in game as a bug. The more reports, the more likely it will make it to the top of someone's to do list.

/e
Some posts, like this one on the shell game, indicate that some hangovers from previous quests may cause some issues. It may or may not apply to you.

/e2
This video shows that changing your view perspective may help in the shell game... (although he seems to have a Noggenfogger Elixer active, which he then dismisses, so it may not be a simple camera view change).
<<

Evolve

Post Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm

bob wrote:Both of those appear to be game bugs, which logging out and back in again mostly resolves.

thanks for the reply, unfortunately for me I cant say its logging in and out fixes it since I tried that already using the windows that isboxer launches. what does fix it for me is when I launch the game through the blizz launcher. Why I am unsure.
I originally suspected addons, but I went through turning all that stuff off and it didn't help either.

I will take a look at the video linked and see what happens next time
<<

Evolve

Post Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 pm

bob wrote:This video shows that changing your view perspective may help in the shell game... (although he seems to have a Noggenfogger Elixer active, which he then dismisses, so it may not be a simple camera view change).

Took a look at the video, and what that video shows is the person removing some buff to get it to work not the view perspective.
For me thats not the issue. I tried to click off any buff I had, but still cant see the shells
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 am

You're right, after I looked at it again, I realised that, and it was one of my edits where I mentioned the Noggenfogger Elixer.

That said, the issue is cropping up due to a bug in the game client, not in InnerSpace/ISboxer, mainly because InnerSpace/ISboxer does not do anything that would affect the game client like that. To do so would be against the EULA. You need to report the bug to Blizzard. The more reports, the more chance it will be fixed.

It is definitely reported that several things might make it work normally. That just happened to be what I found with an initial 10 second google, but there are quite a few threads on the subject on Blizzards forums. You will be adding your voice to them.
<<

Evolve

Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:42 pm

bob wrote:You're right, after I looked at it again, I realised that, and it was one of my edits where I mentioned the Noggenfogger Elixer.

That said, the issue is cropping up due to a bug in the game client, not in InnerSpace/ISboxer, mainly because InnerSpace/ISboxer does not do anything that would affect the game client like that. To do so would be against the EULA. You need to report the bug to Blizzard. The more reports, the more chance it will be fixed.

It is definitely reported that several things might make it work normally. That just happened to be what I found with an initial 10 second google, but there are quite a few threads on the subject on Blizzards forums. You will be adding your voice to them.

well if you find any good tricks that work let me know. I can work around it, but having to log a toon out and then login through the launcher is just a time waster.

Return to World of Warcraft