FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

/Follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dante18376

Post Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 pm

/Follow

Excuse me if this might be asked previous before, but its not possible to lets say jump around in Vol'dun with PvP marked and multibox ?
Is that correct ?
Or where exactly doesnt the follow command work anymore ?

Best regards !
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: /Follow

Pretty sure you can jump wherever you like.

Follow however, doesn't work when either the Follower or Followee is in PVP combat (multibox has nothing to do with it). Sometimes the game extends this combat period even thought the others are defeated, so it may take a minute or too after combat.

Other than that, usual places. Ashran, Battlegrounds, Arena's, and maybe a couple of other cities.
<<

dante18376

Post Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Ok, that means i can go with lets say 5 ele shammys to voldun for questing and also flagged for pvp but as soon i get attacked the follow is broken or how does it work or even not work ? or i can quest pvp flagged and once i see ally or horde, depends what side i am i can jump on him or not ?
as i plan to play 5 shammys but dont want to waste money and after that i realize its not working ...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:49 pm

I don't know how to explain it more simply than, if your leader is in pvp combat, then no-one can follow them. If your slaves are in pvp combat, then they can't follow your leader. You can use other things, like Interact With Target, to still beat down.

Return to World of Warcraft