FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bnet launcher crashes

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sharkai

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Bnet launcher crashes

Hi, a friend suggested ISBoxer after I started multiboxing and I figured I'd check it out. Now the problem I'm having is that I can not launch bnet through inner space. It just crashes. When I launch my set it just instantly crashes. After some testing I attempted to try launching the game, not a character, through inner space itself and it resulted in the same problem. I really need some help figuring out why this is happening.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: Bnet launcher crashes

We will need to start off with a compatibility diagnostic.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Sharkai

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:04 pm

https://pastebin.com/UFewnifb - with wow closed, bnet active.

That should be the one.

I've already tried to disable razer, as was causing a problem in a topic I found through google. This didn't resolve the issue.

edit: previous pastebin was made while game was not running, only the launcher. I know the launcher is the problem but according to the wiki I should probably just launch the game as well.
https://pastebin.com/mTdDRfQF - with wow open.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Your diagnostic seems to be missing a lot of data, but I would first suggest that you disable nVidia Share (it can be re-enabled after launching the Character Set).

Second, there are a lot of Razer processes running, and if disabling nVidia Share doesn't work then you should shut down the following list of processes (the list scrolls):

Code:
20. GameScannerService.exe - Process ID: 372 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Services\GSS\GameScannerService.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.6.2843] [GameScannerService]

26. Kraken71ChromaHelper.exe - Process ID: 2588 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer_Kraken71Chroma_Driver\Drivers\SysAudio\Kraken71ChromaHelper.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [14-Feb-17 6:53:43 AM]

35. NVIDIA Share.exe - Process ID: 4068 (C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [64.3282.1731.2] [NVIDIA Corporation] [NVIDIA Share]
36. NVIDIA Share.exe - Process ID: 5264 (C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [64.3282.1731.2] [NVIDIA Corporation] [NVIDIA Share]
37. NVIDIA Share.exe - Process ID: 5276 (C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA Share.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [64.3282.1731.2] [NVIDIA Corporation] [NVIDIA Share]

42. RazerIngameEngine.exe - Process ID: 6968 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RazerIngameEngine.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.12.10166] [Razer, Inc.] [RazerIngameEngine]

44. rzcefrenderprocess.exe - Process ID: 4828 (C:\Users\Bevers\AppData\Local\razer\InGameEngine\cache\RzStats.Manager\RzCefRenderProcess.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.12.10166] [Razer, Inc.] [Razer Chromium Render Process]
45. rzcefrenderprocess.exe - Process ID: 8140 (C:\Users\Bevers\AppData\Local\razer\InGameEngine\cache\RzSynapse\RzCefRenderProcess.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.12.10166] [Razer, Inc.] [Razer Chromium Render Process]
46. RzSDKServer.exe - Process ID: 2856 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer Chroma SDK\bin\RzSDKServer.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.1.0.1] [Razer Inc.] [Razer Chroma SDK REST Server]
47. RzSDKService.exe - Process ID: 1800 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer Chroma SDK\bin\RzSDKService.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [2.0.5.6] [Razer Inc.] [Razer Chroma SDK Service]
48. RzStats.Manager.exe - Process ID: 3860 (C:\ProgramData\Razer\Synapse\RzStats\RzStats.Manager.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.2.16.0] [RzStats.Manager]
49. RzSynapse.exe - Process ID: 4532 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Synapse\RzSynapse.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [2.21.00.830] [Razer Inc.] [Razer Synapse]

I know you said you tried this, but we would need to see a diagnostic without them running in order to rule them out.
<<

Sharkai

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:23 pm

https://pastebin.com/w15SqJrz

I did as you asked and closed the things. I managed to log them in but for some strange reason it's not broadcasting my movement. It made for quite the clunky gameplay although at least now I can log them in. Thanks a lot! Tomorrow I'll tinker about and make it work as intended.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Sharkai wrote:https://pastebin.com/w15SqJrz

I did as you asked and closed the things.

I'm confused... is the crashing issue resolved or not? You're providing another diagnostic, but from the the sound of everything that's posted below, you're in game and playing.

Sharkai wrote:I managed to log them in but for some strange reason it's not broadcasting my movement. It made for quite the clunky gameplay although at least now I can log them in. Thanks a lot! Tomorrow I'll tinker about and make it work as intended.

You shouldn't be trying to broadcast your movement keys to move, you should be using the follow command, which ISBoxer sets up for you (both the guide linked on the Wiki, as well as the setup videos address this):

http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Quick_Start ... s_Repeater

However, if you're certain you want to broadcast your movement (sometimes you do want to do this), then you'd enable Repeater (AKA Broadcasting).

Finally, if the main topic of this thread has been addressed, then we ask that you create new threads for new topics, as multiple, unrelated questions in a single thread don't help others who might be looking for similar answers.
<<

Sharkai

Post Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 am

I merely added it for for the sake of it. I no longer crash with the bnet launcher. The culprit was indeed razer synapse that had a software called 'chroma assist'. Disabling this process allows me to launch my characters while leaving razer synapse up. Once again, thanks for your help.

Return to World of Warcraft