I have issue to lauch my character set

Attached pastebin
https://pastebin.com/ErK6nw1e
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 am

Re: Cant launch anything WoW

You probably just need to get rid of this Application Compatibility flag on "World of Warcraft Launcher.exe"
Code:
Application Compatibility flags under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers:
0 C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe: ~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE

Press Windows+R and type in "regedit.exe", then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers. Delete the entry for the WoW Launcher

Alternatively, this is "Disable fullscreen optimizations" in the Compatibility tab if you go to the Properties for "World of Warcraft Launcher.exe". Uncheck!
<<

finolivin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 am

I already did everything you recommended but I still have the same problem, I have character set (5 accounts) I can only successfully execute two, the rest do nothing

attached new pastebin
https://pastebin.com/BTWDZ3Yq
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:58 am

Have you rebooted since removing that option? There are 5 copies of WoW running, so if some of those were from previous attempts, then Inner Space wont create more as it thinks they are all running.
<<

finolivin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 am

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:54 am

I'm confused. You have an ATI/AMD graphics and Nvidia ?
<<

finolivin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:57 am

I had an ati until yesterday that I changed it for an nvidia graphic card, since then I have had problems with the isboxer
<<

finolivin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Delete the drivers of my previous card but I still have no solution
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Well, two things come to mind.

First of all, open the main Inner Space Console (right click Inner Space, select Console) and look in this window as your team is launching. If it is unable to even begin launching your team, there may be more information shown here. For example, if you deleted a Game Profile that your Characters were relying on, that would be detailed there. Otherwise, show us a screenshot with the Console indicating that your team is being launched successfully (while nothing is actually launching).

Secondly, in many cases after switching GPUs, you may need to re-create your Window Layouts. To completely rule this out, you could (in ISBoxer) just go to File, select Save As and back up your profile to another filename, and then go to File and select Clear. Run the Quick Setup Wizard to make a quick test team, and see if it works. If it does work, then you have a fresh starting point and maybe you can get it working from there. If it does not work, then it's probably not specifically related to this.

Return to World of Warcraft