FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW Addon generation failed ..

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jacksj1

Post Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:33 pm

WoW Addon generation failed ..

Not set this up in WoW for 4 or 5 years so it's like starting fresh.

Done a clean install of WoW. Installed elvUI and EMA :

https://www.tukui.org/download.php?ui=elvui

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/e ... -assistant

Done nothing else.

I've used the quick set up wizard and on trying to launch I'm getting the following error message :

Key combination "CONTROL-SHIFT-F12" is being assigned to non matching WoW Macros '/assist {FTL}' in WoW Macro set up 'Quick setup 42' and 'JambaMaster' in WoW Macro Set 'Quick Setup 42'

Common ways to solve this problem include disabling one of the two macros, changing the key combination for one or making the macros match.

Bit confused why this is happening at default set up and what the easiest way to fix this is without impacting gameplay. I've changed the assigned Jamba hot key in ISBoxer using the key combination in question but I still get the above fault message.

Would really appreciate some help please.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: WoW Addon generation failed ..

jacksj1 wrote:Bit confused why this is happening at default set up and what the easiest way to fix this is without impacting gameplay. I've changed the assigned Jamba hot key in ISBoxer using the key combination in question but I still get the above fault message.

It's happening because you changed the default key for Assist, which is Backspace, to F12. So, in order to fix this, open up the "Game Helper" section in the upper left pane, select "World of Warcraft," select "/assist {FTL}" in the lower left, and then change the key combination back to "Backspace," in the lower right.
<<

jacksj1

Post Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 am

Re: WoW Addon generation failed ..

Thanks MiRai. I must have changed that bind years ago for another game.

Return to World of Warcraft