FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Does ISBoxer change WoW-folders causing update?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Causarius

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:35 am

Does ISBoxer change WoW-folders causing update?

Hiya all!

As many others I am enjoying the launch of BoA.

One thing that really annoys me though, and I write about it here to see if any others have the same problem, is that sometimes (as in a few times a day) all controlls stop working.

ALT-F do not initiate follow
I have to press spells/macros with mouse, since the key bind does not work
No command is sent to other chars (i work with 5 acc)
Even though escape brings forward the game menu, nothing can be pressed = no logout or exit game. Alt-F4 does the job though :-)

I have tried to 'launch' the character set in Inner Space again, since that have workt with similar problems. Sometimes that is not working either, resulting

What I have come to notice is that each and every time there has been a need for an Update in the Blizzard Battle.net app (some times it has come as an pop up window in the bottom right corner, sometimes not).
I do not have the app open when I multibox, but I have opened it to see weather there have ben an update or not.

The strange thing though, is that when it has updated, the versionnr is still the same as before. Yesterday it updater 3 times, but my friend who is not multiboxin did not have any updates at all.
This makes me wonder if there are changes made that ISBoxer does, or Inner Space?, to folders in WoW directory that cause this.

Anyone else have the same problems?

Best regards
Causarius
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:11 am

Re: Does ISBoxer change WoW-folders causing update?

One thing that really annoys me though, and I write about it here to see if any others have the same problem, is that sometimes (as in a few times a day) all controlls stop working.

This was fixed in Inner Space build 6305, which is now live. You should close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

What I have come to notice is that each and every time there has been a need for an Update in the Blizzard Battle.net app (some times it has come as an pop up window in the bottom right corner, sometimes not).
I do not have the app open when I multibox, but I have opened it to see weather there have ben an update or not.

The strange thing though, is that when it has updated, the versionnr is still the same as before. Yesterday it updater 3 times, but my friend who is not multiboxin did not have any updates at all.
This makes me wonder if there are changes made that ISBoxer does, or Inner Space?, to folders in WoW directory that cause this.

This is an unrelated issue, but if the Battle.net app gives you this update issue, word from other WoW players is that you can fix it by running the Battle.net app as Administrator without ISBoxer.

That should solve both issues for you. Let me know :)

Return to World of Warcraft